Page 330 of 568 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 5674

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 330

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Only 2 more sleeps without hubby Wednesday can not come soon enough!

I need to figure out the car rental thing for while we are in Arizona next month. My manager said to try Fox cuz they have really low prices. I should just do it. I get anxiety over stuff like this. What if I make the wrong choice? UGH.........

Every morning I wake up and my sinuses on the left side are completely blocked. I don't have a cold and I don't have allergies. This has been happening for years. I had an ENT tell my I had a deviated septum once -- I guess that's what is causing it.

The dreary weather is making me sad Its been raining for days. Yesterday it was so windy too - normally I love a good wind storm, but yesterday was kinda scaring me - don't know why, but I was happy when the wind died down and everything was calm again.

sent this pic to hubby.......
    just me1.jpg

my face is looking thinner

I woke up very hungry........ as in my tummy is really grumbling. I'm gonna go make some eggs
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

cpmodem is offline Junior Member
    Sometimes it just seems to help to have the structure of regular meetings. I lost 70 lbs on the old WW program (late 80's) and, of course was starving all of the time on low fat high carb calorie restricted diet. Of course I gained it all back as soon as I stopped the diet. My experience with LC was much different. Lost 75 lbs and was never hungry. Kept it off for a year without a problem. Paleo-LC should have equal results. Just need to stay away from carbs if you're metabolically challenged with carbs. Hopping someone will try WW Paleo-LC and report back. It'd be great if it worked.

Everyone's body is different, so take anything I say with a huge grain of salt. There is no guarantee that what works for me will work for you. Your body is the only relevant laboratory that counts for you. Use it to determine what works best for you by doing your own n=1 tests.

Hi CP My BIGGEST problem is longevity! I don't stick with anything long enough to find out if its any good or not. That sorta why I am thinking of doing the WWs thing. Maybe if I'm paying for it I will stick to it. And I love the whole tracking and charting thing - since I stopped doing that in the Spring I have been very lazy about what goes in the pie hole.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    Looking good Tomi! And, the weather yesterday, after the nice summer we've had, was a downer.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Tomi, great picture! You look beautiful Your hair looks amazing, I wish I had the patience to grow mine out.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Thanks girls I decided I was going to grow my hair long before I got too old to wear it this way But I don't really see a reason to cut it off - unless it gets to hard to take care of. Its longer than it looks -- the back is down to my bra band. I've noticed since I changed my diet from SAD to Primal that I'm not getting more grey, its staying blonde. gotta love that I don't color it - I used to but it was ruining it so I stopped about 5 years ago.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the girls!! You're a damn fine looking old broad!!! lol. I can say that cause I'm older than you!! I recently cut my long hair. Just got tired of messing with it. I always wore it in a pony tail & put up with a clip anyways! I like my new doo...it's easy to take care of...all one length. And I noticed the same thing with the grey hair too! It's in great shape too...so says the girl who does my hair once a month. There are definite other bennies to a primal diet other than just feeling better!

I'm with you too on the tracking & charting. I'm a very 'visual' person, so it helps me a lot to stay on track when I can see the progress on a chart. I'll have to look into the 'new' weight watchers. You girls have got me curious.
    Last edited by theprimalcajun; 09-23-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I do love the angle of that pic, very flirty. I bet hubby loved it.

hubby very much appreciated the picture. I sent him another one that I took before getting out of bed. I'm all sleepy eyed and my hair is a mess........... maybe I'll post that one too! Or not..............

I think I look pretty good for being 53 years old.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

192 folks........... I've gained 10 pounds. Time to do something drastic!!!

I can feel it in my middle! my pants are fitting just fine but my belly is BIG!!!! Need to think about what is different in my diet over the past few weeks.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation