Page 328 of 714 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 7139

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story

Shop Now
    190 this morning. Normally I don't weigh more than once a day - always after I get up and tinkle. Always nekid.

I forgot about the 3 tons of pellets that I moved on Wednesday - most of this is probably muscle healing - water retention. My whole body got a pretty good workout that day. I think I'll stay off the scale for a while.

Its a blustery day!

Tomi...I agree with the muscles retaining some fluid. I too am up...& since I am inadvertently counting calories I know it's not fat weight but just inflammation. And sometimes I think it's just the mystery of being blessed with a female body! Still a little disconcerting to get on the ol scale & see bigger numbers instead of smaller ones.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Or...weigh yourself every hour for a couple of days, and realize you move all over the scale anyhow, and any individual number is just hooey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Or...weigh yourself every hour for a couple of days, and realize you move all over the scale anyhow, and any individual number is just hooey.

This^this^ this^^^!!!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Uh oh......... I've been dairied - and I'm suffering the consequences. Ouch - and, I'm glad I'm home alone! Too late for a lactaid.

I'm watching the Seahawks KICK ASS ~!!~~~~ Game over! 45-17 -- sorry Jacksonville

Random thoughts.............

cooking for one is not fun. If I had to do this all the time I would definitely do the cook ahead method. Tonight I'm baking 2 good sized Salmon fillets Enough to last me several days. And I love salmon enough to eat it multiple times a day and every day. Its currently marinating in Hoshita's (yes I know - bad stuff) and some other spices.

I had about 2 pounds of ground beef in the fridge that we bought at Costco last weekend - I was going to fry it up - and it had gone bad How wasteful of me! grrrr!

I haven't been following whole30 - although I had good intensions, I just didn't do it. I'm on my second booch for the day cuz my tummy seems to need a little boost.

Thinking about trying something new. I seem to need some boundaries so I'm thinking of doing a weight watchers on line membership - and use their point system under PB rules. ??? just considering it at this point - any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by kast33erdf View Post
    i had to pass that to graduate from field medicine service school.
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    huh?
    Spammer - got me too.
    Female 54
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Shop Now
    Tomi...don't feel bad...I have blown the whole30 too. For me I'm just gonna concentrate on no grains & definitely no gluten & no legumes too. Well imagine that! That's primal! lol. I may try another whole30 after the holidays. I'll probably need it although I surely hope not. I think there is no doubt in my mind now that gluten really messes up my tummy. I want to start experimenting with some recipes that sound good. Especially for the upcoming holidays. Gotta go back to mine own motto of being prepared.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!