Page 274 of 609 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 6085

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 274

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Please tell me that was unintentional!
    Hahaha! Sabine - you crack me up!

however - on that topic......... a little tummy issues this morning....... nothing major but enough to make me take a pit stop on the way to mom's - luckily the boatshop is on the way :P I warned the guys at the shop to stay clear of the bathroom for just a bit!

So........ there are a lot of almonds in the nut mix........ perhaps I will pick around them and see what happens. I just bought more - and extra cashews to add to the mix. I'm going to do my best to stay clear of the corn chips. Other than the offensive oil they are fried in - there is only corn and salt.

Today I ran into to old and dear friends - one while shopping with mom and the other while shopping in Salem. Both made comments about my weight loss and how good I look Gotta love that! However............ my mother looked at my belly and said - You look bloated! UGH......... she's normally the one saying how I look so good and asking how much weight I've lost! thanks, mom, for pointing out my swollen belly.

I bought 5 bottles of kombucha today - all in different flavors. I'm anxious to try them out!

Weight is still hanging at 185.............. damn.

Its 3:15 and I am just now frying up 3 eggs. So I have done a 22 hour fast. No intentionally - I didn't eat before going to moms because if my tummy is going to go nuts it is normally set off by eating --- starts that gastric process going (mine seems to be stuck in high gear!!!) so, I planned on eating with mom and sister - but sister never returned my call so lunch didn't happen - then I needed to do some shopping. And here we are............ I'm ready for some food.

Just jumped 108 times - in 2 sets. I will do more after the eggs settle.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Please tell me that was unintentional!

OMG!!I so did not see that until you pointed it out. Definitely unintentional. Got home today and put on a pair of shorts that were still too tight three days ago. They fit beautifully. The current size jeans are starting to not fit right. I have no backup in the next size down. I see shopping in my future and with my inseam Goodwill may not be an option.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    OMG!!I so did not see that until you pointed it out. Definitely unintentional. Got home today and put on a pair of shorts that were still too tight three days ago. They fit beautifully. The current size jeans are starting to not fit right. I have no backup in the next size down. I see shopping in my future and with my inseam Goodwill may not be an option.
    You go girl! My hero!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

You need to read what MudFlinger wrote on Paleobirds journal.

Thanks, Honeybuns I tend to lose about 2-3 pounds in the first few days after no alcohol --- then nothing. However --- I've noticed I'm much less puffy/fluffy when I abstain.

I'm happy to report that I am 10 days no alcohol. I'm ashamed to say its been a very, very long time since I've gone this long without alcohol since I discovered rum numbed the fibro pain 11 years ago. I'm much healthier, stronger and alert without it.

and on that note --- I'm heading back out into the heat to see how many more jumps I can master for this day. So far......... 120. I will edit this post when I'm done jumping - pulling - and barre3'ing
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Honeybuns, you are flying through those sizes.

Great job on the non-rum situation, Tomi.

teach2183 is offline Senior Member
    I think you should read "Epidemic of Absence". Opened my eyes to possible sources for my weight struggles. I'm still ruminating on how to fix the problem. But inflammation is what seems to drive it all.

Honeybuns, you are flying through those sizes.

Great job on the non-rum situation, Tomi.
    Thanks, Sabine! I'm feeling good about it!

Quote Originally Posted by teach2183 View Post
    I think you should read "Epidemic of Absence". Opened my eyes to possible sources for my weight struggles. I'm still ruminating on how to fix the problem. But inflammation is what seems to drive it all.
    Thanks, Teach........... I'll take a look at it. ( I looked on Amazon.... I don't have a Kindle and I can't find it available in the ancient form of written word on paper!!!! )I think you're right -- the majority of my inflammation is in my gut. I really think if I can fix the problem inside - I will see the results on the outside. WIN-WIN!

Ok..................... drum roll please..................... 233 jumps and 45 minutes Barre3!!!!

I kicked some workout booty today!
    Last edited by tomi; 07-26-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Tomi, is there any way you can do your jump roping in the morning before the day heats up?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Tomi, is there any way you can do your jump roping in the morning before the day heats up?
    Oh there is always that option. It just means getting up and getting moving - and I'm not much of a morning person

However - I did just that this morning. Its not quite 9 am and I've already jumped 240 times. Going to Sports Authority this weekend to buy a good quality jump rope.

Today - funeral services for hubby's uncle then lunch, sushi?, then church and 5:00 (our church has 5 weekend services!) and then dinner and a movie tonight -- unless we lose steam and just go to redbox and come home.

Hubby is making eggs and bacon and it smells so yummy!

Food yesterday was stellar! eggs, steak and sweet potato w/butter. a few cashews.

I didn't step on the scales this morning.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation