Page 273 of 542 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 5418

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 273

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks! I can almost hear you singing...........
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

So far today - 120 jumps. I'm getting a new jumprope. Mine is twisting as I'm jumping and causing me to miss --- I'm getting a good one with the swivels so it can't twist.

I slept on my neck wrong............. now I have tight painful thing in my neck and shoulder........... UGH! Not good.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    You need to determine how many calories you burn doing your workouts and make sure you're eating enough. If you create a deficit at 1500 calories with no exercise, then add 200 calories worth of exercise a day, you need to eat more calories or you'll create too large of a deficit and will cause your body stress, which equals inflammation, which equals stalled weight loss.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Good point. According to my estimations I'm only burning about 120 calories between the jumprope and the Barre3 and weights. On a normal day I eat between 1500 and 2000 calories. Generally more to the lower end, and occasionally even lower than that. I tend to think my problems all lie in the damaged gut. If I can heal my gut I think most of the other problems will go away.......... as long as I stay clear of the foods that cause the inflammation and damage. My weight was steadily dropping until I starting eating nuts daily and until the mayo upset last night. So, I'll drop the nuts, stay away from mayo and hope for the best again.

I just started taking some new supplements that I read are supposed to help heal the lining of the small intestines. I'm taking N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, and N-Acetyl Glucosamine, and Glucosamine HCI. The first is a precursor to Glutathione. The second is a precursor to hyaluronic acid. Both are supposed to aid in healing the lining of the gut - as well as helps joints and connective tissue. I'm also taking the Para 90 for parasites.

I'm still on a very low fodmaps diet as well. Something has to help.

Today I didn't eat until 12:30 - then I went to Costco............. about 4 miles from home my gut started aching and by the time I got to Costco I needed to hit the bathroom before doing any shopping. No diarrhea, but my gut was sure hurting. I think it must be going through some kind of spasms to hurt as bad as it does. I mean............ I'm doing deep breathing (like in labor) just to get through it. Its very painful!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks, P.

so, birthday is over.............. but still get to spend the weekend with my hubby.

The day was kind a wasteful. I made a trip to Costco, but that's about it. I ate too many corn chips............... nothing else to snack on!!! I hope to salt load doesn't have ill effects on the scales tomorrow.

Food:

4 eggs
    Tuna (no dressing this time)
    a very small piece of white potato
    some nuts (I know - but only a few)
    corn chips

Okay................ the corn chips are totally not primal! But I sat and watched my hubby eat that last piece of blackberry pie bar and ice cream!!! OH the torture! I was really craving a treat and had NOTHING to fill the craving. So - I snacked on about 10 corn chips and some nuts. No bloat so I'm wondering it is certain nuts that are causing the problem - there were no brazil nuts left in the mix. that's the only kind missing. I wonder if Brazil nuts don't agree with me????

Movement............. 120 jumps with the rope. That is all I did today. (hanging head)

Now - I must go to bed................. it is 11:10. Tomorrow is mom day. UGH................
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Hope you had a fantastic day! And 53 IS special, 'cause it's a Prime Birthday! Not many of those.

Sabine - I never thought of it that way. So I'm PRIME for an entire year!

Trying to get going to moms - but my tummy is kinda iffy this morning. Didn't eat anything questionable yesterday unless the corn chips are a gut buster for me.

best get moving............ I really don't want to do this today.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I cannot do anything with corn. Almonds are the worst for causing me bloat. Process of elimination you'll figure it out.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    ...Process of elimination you'll figure it out.
    Please tell me that was unintentional!