Page 271 of 463 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 4629

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 271

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Work is boring as heck even though I have plenty to do.............. I don't want to be here. I want to be at home being a home-body!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    The anti-inflammatory plus a dose of rapid release tylenol deaden the pain enough to be able to run through it, and if I take short strides, it results in very little foot-to-ground time, which makes it less painful. Additionally, as long as I'm moving it, it's ok... it's when I stop to find a geocache and start back up running when it hurts. It's like it hurts more when the muscles/ligaments are 'cold' and hurts less when they're "warmed up". Dr. Lake assures me it is not fractured or dangerously injured and I am safe to run on it as long as I can tolerate the discomfort... of course, if I were to take a break, it would probably heal faster...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Hard to take a break when you're in training! :P

Sure hope whatever is causing the pain heals and disappears very soon!

I worked 6 hours today. That makes a total of 6 hours for the week since I'm taking tomorrow off Oh well - at least our monthly income isn't dependent upon my paycheck Just paying off the mortgage.........

Its really hot and I haven't done my work out yet. I may wait until things cool down this evening before I try to jumprope. Its just too darn hot!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I might have to break down and eat some ice cream to cool off in this HEAT! I don't do well in the heat. Lets see what the ingredient list says................ NOPE - ingredient #4 CORN SYRUP. I'm not going there. Dang it. I guess I'm stuck with ice water. How boring.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, it's heating up here again too. I had to turn the A/C on again. Supposed to get a little hotter every day...
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Throw out the ice cream if hubby isn't eating it!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Check out Nom Nom Paleos recipe Chunky Monkey
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Yeah, it's heating up here again too. I had to turn the A/C on again. Supposed to get a little hotter every day...
    I finally caved and shut all the windows and turned on the A/C and its finally feeling livable in here. Its 93 degrees today - that's too damn not!

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Throw out the ice cream if hubby isn't eating it!
    Yes, he is eating it. He's still working on the Blackberry Pie Bars and Ice Cream. tonight I'm sure it will all be gone. And without one drop going in my mouth! As for pie................ a total of 3 small bites.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Check out Nom Nom Paleos recipe Chunky Monkey
    Maybe I will do that when I get to my goal. I'm really trying to avoid the desserts right now. If I stay clear of the sweet stuff I'm pretty good - but if I go there............... its really hard pulling away!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I think nuts are giving me some bloat. anyone else experience that? I was feeling good until I ate some nuts....... then UGH! FAT through the middle!!! Right now nuts are my go-to quick bite --- what should I replace then with ???

Movement today is very little due to the heat. I did go up and down the stairs about 10 times at work - and I have so far jumped 90 times with the rope............ more to come but I'm taking a break. No Barre3 today, unless I do it after things really cool down - and no weights today either. Just jump rope.

Total jump ropes today = 160
    Last edited by tomi; 07-24-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

marcadav is offline Senior Member
    Happy Birthday Tomi!!!