Page 248 of 520 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 5197

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 248

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Had a wonderful weekend! Stayed on the boat Saturday but it was raining so we were home by noon on Sunday. My son came with us to the lake. He's sure doing good now - still having issues with one of his renters though - she's just free loading and owes him $1500. He's starts his new job today - same job, just with a different company and is making lots more money.

I have to take mom to the doctor today and then shopping and then pay her bills. So no time to go through journals or write much in my own.

I ate poorly over the weekend, and drank. We took junk food to the lake. Store bought bakery cookies, and corn chips were my down falls. Other than that I ate good food. Eggs, bacon and ground beef. But then yesterday we decided to have Mexican so I ate veggies that are on the fodmaps list and I had 2 small thin flour tortillas. But, weight didn't change and I didn't get sick. So, today I'm back on the straight and narrow...............

Gotta run
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Son needs to take her to court and kick her out. $1500 is a LOT of money. If I owed someone $1500, there's no way I could afford to pay it back without a payment plan that is agreed upon and made official through some kind of judicial means. He needs to evict her and take her to court for the back rent. I think it's the only way he'll get it.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I don't think he'll go to that extent to recover his loses. We is trying to work it out with her but he needs to more aggressive about it.

I'm feeling really down today. Hubby and I had a conversation last night about food and eating habits and he said some things that really hurt my feelings. Trying to deal with it...........
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I hope you feel better. When Hulky and I argue, it's usually based over a misunderstanding or communication break down. So simple to fix, but it always causes such a mess!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I hope you feel better. When Hulky and I argue, it's usually based over a misunderstanding or communication break down. So simple to fix, but it always causes such a mess!
    Yup, this. Speaking as a dude, what comes out of my mouth is not always what I mean it to be or what I am trying to say. There seems to be a miscommunication between my brain/intentions and my mouth.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by honeybuns; 06-25-2013 at 02:30 PM.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Ohhh... I have a jump rope.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Ohhh... I have a jump rope.
    I haven't been at it all that long and already I am noticing positive benefits to jumping.

still feeling crappy. Here's the deal. Last night I asked hubby a simple question. I thought a simple yes or no would answer the question. Well, I was wrong! He got bent out of shape and started saying unkind things to me - things about my personality and habits. He has a tendency to be very defensive and usually ends up making an ass of himself. Anyway......... you know the saying "you can't put words back in your mouth" --- there they were, layed out there for me to figure out what to do with them. I'm hurt to know he thinks these things about me. But, at least I know. Maybe he's right - maybe I really do have these flaws and I need to be working on them.

anyway......... I'm feeling attacked and wounded.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals: