Page 235 of 519 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 5188

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 235

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    T-Tapp Lunges - YouTube

She scares me! The Barre3 girls are softer and less intense!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

wow - for the first time since I started whole30 I feel like having a treat. Not going to......... but it sure sounds good.

All the chairs are cleaned an out for summer nights around the fire! The table will have to wait till hubby gets home tonight cuz it takes two to move it. So the pressure washer is still out - I decided the front porch really doesn't need it this year I still need to clean up the driveway where the 5th wheel sat. Yucky dirty stuff I'm telling ya!

I'm pretty tuckered out after all this p.washing. See - I don't even have the energy to type out the whole word!

Food yesterday:
    4 eggs
    pork rinds
    large beef patty

I'm getting pretty stoked for what the scale will say when I'm done with this whole30!!!! I can tell I'm losing weight. Yeah! I'm really hoping to be down in the 170's even its the high 170's. Anything under 180 will make Tomi a very happy girl!

Wow - how do all these flies get into my house? I leave the door open long enough to move the sprinkler and I come back in to an infestation! Sheesh!
    Last edited by tomi; 06-07-2013 at 03:28 PM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

I see Safeway has Kerry Gold for $3.49. Gonna get me some! I wonder if I can freeze it until I can test it out? Anyone know?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    We freeze butter all the time. Don't really need to, just seems like what you do if you might not use food immediately
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    I buy at least 6 at a time when I go to Trader Joe's. It freezes fine.

thanks I'll stock up then. Marcadav what does it cost at trader joes - and is the same size as at safeway? Normal price there is $3.99 for 8 oz I think????
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    It's 2.99, if I remember correctly, at TJs. And, I think it's normally 4.99 at Safeway. Same size.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    I have numerous blocks of kg in my fridge that don't expire til 2014. Check the date. Probably don't need to freeze it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by marcadav View Post
    It's 2.99, if I remember correctly, at TJs. And, I think it's normally 4.99 at Safeway. Same size.
    holy cow - that's worth the drive to TJs.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

I decided 10 days on only protein and very little fat was long enough to tell me my problems have got to be related to Fructose Malabsorption. So last night I ate a little green beans with dinner. so far so good! everything I'm reading says the fodmaps have a cumulative effect - so I need to go at this slowly and methodically. I'll have a little green beans for dinner 2 more times and see what happens. Green beans are on the safe list - but, everyone is different and it says to be cautious of even the safe foods. I was going to start with sweet potato, but I didn't have any.

I cheated on my whole30 last night. I ate peanuts and had rum. Confession is good for the soul right? Not very many peanuts though - maybe 1/4 cup total. Too much rum though.

Cooked up some tuna loins on the Egg (charcoal bbq) last night - covered them in Old Bay. REALLY GOOD! I was afraid I had over cooked them, but they were perfect! I ate a large piece and wanted more but I was full so I stopped.

Hubby is fishing with his bible study group today. Hopefully he will bring home a pile of Kokanee and I'll be eating fresh fish for dinner again! If not - there is still plenty of tuna left. This is their last hurrah until fall - they always take the summer off since attendance really drops off in the summer. They have a guys+wives gathering scheduled for August 17th at the beach, and then we'll have the kick-off gathering here in Sept. Then they start up again on Monday nights.

Today I'm going to be a bit lazy. I need to mow the grass and finish watering the backyard. I might do some weeding out front. But I'm not going to push it - the last 2 days have been really busy! I'm also doing laundry and will finish up the vacuuming. Okay - not so lazy after all. I didn't get the cover over BBQ central cleaned yesterday so maybe I'll do that too. I can climb out the upstairs window and get on the roof so I don't have to worry about climbing the ladder - but I'm not sure how I'll get the pressure washer wand up there............. hummmm - have to give this some thought. The best thing to do would be to put some detergent/bleach and water in the sprayer - spray the cover and let it set/soak for a bit - then go with the pressure washer. That's maybe more than I want to take on today. Its not that terribly dirty right now - I will wait until next weekend and hubby and I can work on that together. Actually, I think I will put it off until fall, or maybe next spring and do it before we put the furniture out. If I do it now I will make a mess all over everything. There - crossed that job off the list! Yeah! Don't you love reading my thought processes?

Next weekend is Fathers Day. Not sure what hubby and the girls have planned, but I'm sure I'm not going to be included. that's okay - I don't want to spend that much time with them anyway. Oldest will just talk all about herself the entire time and I'm really not interested.

We're going to the boat tonight after hubby gets home from fishing. So my job is to pack up what we need.

Food: eggs, butter, olive oil, meat, snack food.
    toiletries: toothpaste and brushes. Earplugs. Rx's.
    Some clothes.

Its already got all the kitchen stuff and towels. The bed is made. I won't take up the computer for movies. He wants to get a flat screen with built in DVD to mount in the cuddy. I don't want to spend the money - not this year.

Well - theres my rambling thoughts for this morning. I guess I should go get started on the lawn.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals: