Page 234 of 567 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 5668

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 234

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    What day and time can expect to see you at my house, pressure washer in tow?

And you're welcome, in regards to Barre3. I think I might need to have my daughter go to the studio, talk to Sadie, and work out my cut for the new business she's getting.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Urinary incontinence is frequently an issue with older dogs.
    EEEK! I hope that's not the problem! He seems to only pee in our bedroom --- but the other day it looked like he had "dribbled" while standing next to hubby outside. I guess I should take him to the vet. I will do a little online research in the meantime.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Quote Originally Posted by marcadav View Post
    What day and time can expect to see you at my house, pressure washer in tow?

And you're welcome, in regards to Barre3. I think I might need to have my daughter go to the studio, talk to Sadie, and work out my cut for the new business she's getting.
    If I could lift the thing into the back of my SUV I would

Today............ driveway and front porch and all the patio furniture. And if I can get up the courage to get on the roof I will do the cover over BBQ Central and maybe clean some gutters while I'm up there. I try to get hubby to clean the gutters when he takes down the Christmas lights...... but it doesn't always happen.

Oh - and I didn't go to the lake with hubby. I convinced him to go up this morning instead. I'm waiting for a text to tell me he's there. I worry when he drives long distances without me................ lost my dad in a car accident so its just a fear I can't shake.

I'm gonna do Barre3 this morning before I get started on the outside stuff. One really good thing about doing the Barre3 -- it makes me vacuum more often cuz I hate getting down on the floor and getting animal hair on my black cloths!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Make sure you clean up any urine in the house reaaallly well. Dogs can smell the old spots and will revisit them. My family has an area of ruined hardwood floor that their dog peed on many times and the wood is totally destroyed (they are planning on refinishing/replacing the floor anyway). It looks like a dog might've peed in that spot before they owned the house and now their dog is going in the same spot.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Time to bring out the carpet cleaner ............... ugh!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Use vinegar in your carpet cleaner to totally neutralize the smell. Do NOT use ammonia! We had a cat doing the same thing growing up and were told to use ammonia, but that backfired b/c there's ammonia in urine, so the cat kept peeing there. Vinegar is an excellent neutralizer - as is baking soda.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I'm having a little magnesium induced "flush" this morning I decided last night since I hadn't had a good cleaning of the pipes it might be safe to take a dose of the liquid mag. I guess I didn't really need it. I'm looking for good dietary sources of magnesium.

Spinach was at the top of the list! 100 grams = more than I need!
    1/2 cup almonds = 48% of daily needs.
    6 oz of Halibut = 46%
    Dark Chocolate (29 grams/1 sq)= 24%

After my whole30 I'll be adding in the almonds and dark chocolate daily - if I can tolerate them.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Just wanted to say that A.) pressure cleaning is HELLA addictive. We had a little pressure
    cleaner from Home Depot that I used... a LOT. Loved it. It's like erasing the cement... so fun
    to see all the dirt and grime go down the driveway. Unfortunately it broke (the cleaner) a couple
    of months ago... but fortunate for me because I think I was getting addicted!

B.) GOOD ON YOU for being so fantastic with your workouts and food! Yeah!

I recently quit my gym membership. Just wasn't feeling it anymore and I have all the weights
    and stuff I need here, to do all I want for my body without paying 30 dollars a month. So I may
    give that Barre3 a whirl, or that tap thing someone was talking about... hmmm forgot the name.

The most curious thing, is that since quitting the gym and just concentrating on my walking (i walked
    250 miles last month! yikes!) I've lost more "weight" (could be all muscle, who knows) than I ever
    have, trying to concentrate on lifting and regimens and all that. Just totally relaxed with it and look
    what happens. Guess I was overtraining, yet again. Sigh.

Anyway, back to you, you, you! You're doing great! I'm very proud of you! Yay!!!!

Julia

Julia! Nice to hear from you again! And congrats on the NO BOOZE thing. I'm in the first trimester of my whole30 - okay I'm on day 11 - so booze has been a no-no -- but I've cheated a little. Overall my rum intake has GREATLY reduced and there is something great to be said for that!

As for workouts --- I so prefer to do mine at home where I don't have to be self-conscious or anything. I'm loving Barre3 as I've said a bazillion times already. And its REALLY changing this old gals bod! My bicepts are huge!!! For the first time in my adult life I can do push-ups! I can actually do about 5 push-ups - although I don't go all the way down - just 1/2 way. I'll work on the other half when I feel stronger in my core. And I do the guy kind I'm also up to an easy 30 second full plank. I'm loving feeling stronger! My diet and exercise have kicked the fibro out the door! I'm also getting into clothes I haven't been able to wear for a long time. It will be really fun to see what to scales have to show at the end of my whole30. If I'm well pleased I will stay on the path for another whole30.

Stick around and let me what happening.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Julie, I think you're thinking of T-Tapping. No idea what it is, but that's what I thought of when you said tapping.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)