Page 233 of 611 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 6105

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 233

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I need to pressure wash our deck too - and then seal it b/c it's never been sealed.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    we have all concrete - easy-peasy to maintain. A few years ago we put on a cement stain - its in need of a re-do! :/

I forgot to mention my son just accepted a job offer that is AMAZING! He is now a supervisor and got a $14 an hour RAISE! He's 27 years old, single, owns his own home and is looking at a yearly income of up to $95,000 with overtime included. Wow... this mom is pretty proud!

TMI warning............... the bowels finally moved. A normal BM finally. And without any tummy ache. That's progress in the right direction!

I'm going out to pressure wash now Gotta get the patio ready for company.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Such good news for your son! How is the landlord stuff working out?

Glad your tummy is doing okay.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    You got me interested in this barre3 business. Maybe I'll check it out.

Congrats to your son, and I'm glad your tummy issues are resolving!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

Current BF%: 35
    Goal BF%: 20-23

I'm in love with Barre3! Its a tough work out - but boy am I seeing results!

He's working on the issues at the house - I think he's gonna kick 2 of the renters out cuz they aren't paying their rent. Then he will be extra particular on who he brings in - since now he really doesn't need them there for the money.

I'm so mad at Zeus!!! He keeps peeing in the house! Especially in our bedroom. And he'll sneak upstairs and get on the bed every chance he can get - and he KNOWS the furniture is off limits. I came in for a break from pressure washing and couldn't find him - so I quietly go upstairs - and find him on our bed (I just washed the bedspread yesterday) and on top of it - I step in wet carpet! He'd pee'd at the corner of the bed. I don't know what to do - I spanked his butt and yelled at him all the way downstairs and put him outside. He's a really smart dog - he's also very stubborn. I don't know how to train him to stop peeing in the house!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I need to pressure wash our deck too - and then seal it b/c it's never been sealed.
    If you can find it - buy Sikkens brand to seal your deck. Its sold at Home Depot here. $46 a gallon - but its supposed to be one of the top on the market. Says it will last 5 years. The cheaper stuff will be gone after a year or 2. That's what we used to seal the garden bed and the pergola. And its really beautiful! We bought Teal colored.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Congrats to your son! Sorry about the dog. I know how frustrating that is. Our other dog is possibly sick with the same infection the first dog had so I do NOT want him in our house for fear he'll poop over night. Our dogs also do jot follow the no furniture rule!! Ugh. I hate that. Doesn't help that brad doesn't enforce it. I hate having dog hair on everything.

We don't plan on keeping the deck forever so we'll probably just go with Thompsons if we do anything with it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

HOLY COW BATMAN!!!!! I just pressure washed for 5 hours! and I'm totally exhausted! Hubby called and has 3 boats he needs to look at up at the lake and wants me to go with him tonight and spend the night on the boat. I don't want to........... I'm so stinking tired! I'm gonna see if I can weasel out of it. He sends me this text, "It will be the first night on the boat, I don't want to do that without you!" How can I say no to that? We'll have to take Zeus with us. I'm gonna see if he'll take Joe, one of our employees - that way they can both be working on boats tomorrow - and I won't be sitting there bored to death waiting for him to get done working on boats. Besides I'm filthy from the pressure washing and I just want to take a shower and put on my jammies and relax. If I go with him I'll have to shower and dry my hair, get dressed, pack clothes, pack food, pack stuff to read or something, and then drive 45 minutes to the lake. Its already 6:15, he's not even home yet and we still have to make dinner before we can go. UGH this makes my head spin.

On the upside - the patio and sidewalk look great - and I thoroughly cleaned Bar-B-Q Central! It was pretty dirty. We have our smoker, the big gas bbq and the Egg charcoal bbq all tucked into this covered 10'x10' space that also has the heat pump in it. There was about 6" of old dried leaves and all kinds of dirt and gunk behind all of that! But now its all clean! Yeah me. I think I've done my workout for the day!

If I stay home I can finish the pressure washing - still need to do the front walk - and all the patio furniture. Then it will all be done and clean when hubby gets home. If I go to the lake I will sit and waste an entire day doing nothing.

I'm starting to feel like I'm losing weight I put on a pair of shorts that didn't fit me a couple weeks ago so I know something is changing. My legs are definitely thinner and more toned. I don't have the puffiness in my mid-section and I'm really seeing the muscles in my arms building. I'm climbing stairs faster and easier and don't even need to use the handrail anymore. All good things.! I haven't gone for a walk in a couple months - I should do that.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

WOW! I'm impressed! Wanna come do mine?

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Urinary incontinence is frequently an issue with older dogs.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html