Page 232 of 458 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4578

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 232

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Kalli --- They taste like pork only more lovely!!! I have a very vivid dream life. I hate it!
    Last edited by tomi; 06-05-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Brad and I were talking about wild boar last night. I said I'd love to get one on the table and he said they eat a lot of corn in their foraging - much like deer. But, they're free range in all sense of the word, and they're eating what they want, not what is being forced upon them to make them fat and marketable. I want a wild boar.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Yes, I'm sure if they are near a corn field they're gonna scarf some down. In Oregon the Wild Boar are mostly in Eastern Oregon and corn don't grow to much in the dessert! I'm going to see if I can find someone who will get me some!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

What do you when someone very important to you finds it so easy to lie to you? The truth is so much better - even its something I really don't want hear - I'd rather be shown respect than lied to. I'm so pissed right now!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    What do you when someone very important to you finds it so easy to lie to you? The truth is so much better - even its something I really don't want hear - I'd rather be shown respect than lied to. I'm so pissed right now!
    Really? I have found that most people do not appreciate honesty. It is why I am not allowed to talk in meetings. It's refreshing to meet someone who likes honesty. Sorry you did not receive it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Sad to say there are a lot of people will lie more often than tell the truth. On more than one occasion I have found it necessary to call someone on their lies, but in a tactful way. Sorry you are having to deal with this !
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

I feel that telling someone a lie is the same as slapping their face. Its a sign of disrespect and it breaks the bond of trust between them. Once I know a person can so easily lie I tend to doubt everything that comes out of their mouth. I confronted the person and let them know how upset I was and how it makes me feel to be lied too. They were very sorry.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

Most people are hurt by the truth and lying is so much easier on their little egos. I tend not to feel the same way and have been branded "opinionated" as a result. *shrug* whatev. I tell it like I see it.

Sorry you were hurt. Did you call the person out for lying to you?

We posted at the same time and you answered my question before I could ask it! lol Glad you called them out on it. I agree that it makes it hard to trust them later. I'm dealing with trust issues with my sister right now. I've told it like I saw it too many times and now she lies to me or withholds important information all the time. She lied to me about drinking during her Whole30... I'm not supposed to know she drank. Whatever. why do I care? It wasn't MY results that were hindered by her choice to drink, so why lie about it?

Anyhow, I hope it doesn't happen to you again.

day 10 of my whole30 and day 8 of my zero carb. I think.......... I know its day 10, and I think I started the zero carb on day 3 of the whole30. HMMMM...... oh well doesn't much matter - I'm doing good. But I'm on day 3 of no BM. I might need to take some Epsom Salts to get the pipes cleared out. But - no tummy ache for 2 full days is pretty darn good! I didn't eat hardly anything yesterday. 4 eggs for breakfast. Some pork rinds around 5:30 and a chicken breast at 8 pm. That's not much. Maybe 800 calories?

I'm sure seeing changes in my body with the Barre3 and Bowflex work I've been doing! I have muscle in my legs that I haven't had in over a decade! and the cellulite is really going away! I love it! I'll be a really happy camper when the Bingo Wings go away.............. ugh! A sign of old age I'm really not ready for.

I'm working the AM shift today so I better get moving. When I get home today I have to pressure wash the patio and all the furniture - bring on summer nights by the fire! Have a great day all!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.