Page 230 of 714 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 7139

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story

Shop Now
    Strong and a weird smell that I don't have other than when I'm in ketosis. Some people say.ike fingernail polish remover or juicy fruit gum.
    Female 54
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

that's funny! I've noticed since going primal my pee smell changed. Its stronger smelling now. I think I'll use the ketostix to confirm whether or not I'm in ketosis --- although I do have a pretty sensitive sense of smell - if I could identify the smell while in ketosis that would be a big help.

I figured it out by using ketone sticks.
    Female 54

excellent!

Pork shoulder roast is smelling especially good - I set it for 3 hours......... still has 1 hour 15 minutes to go. Going to be pulled pork when its done I think.

Reading some New Posts .............. boy, people talk about weird stuff around here.

Yum, pork shoulder - my favorite!
    Female 54

Mine too! A couple years ago a guy gave us a shoulder from a Wild Boar --- HOLY COW that was GOOD! We cooked in the deep pit - it was excellent!

Not sure about game meat. Can't do Bambi!
    Female 54

I don't like Venison too much. The flavor is too strong for me. Same for Elk. But I do like them both made into jerky. YUM.

It can be more palatable if it is ground with beef or pork. A lot of people around here (hunting is very big in Maine) have their game meat processed with more conventional stuff.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Shop Now
    Oh - so you grind it with beef or pork? Never had that. I tried Buffalo - its a strong flavor too. Sorta like Elk I think.

Its the middle of the night......... 1:40 am. Went to bed at 10:30 and was hot but fell asleep quick enough - then woke up too hot. Then had to pee.......... then hubby got up............ then I had a dream there was man standing next to my side of the bed trying to uncover me........ when I woke up my mind was still sorta engaged in the dream and I thought I was seeing him walk down the hall to the stairs. I sat up in bed and was waiting for the motion sensor at the top of the stairs to turn on the light - but nothing happened. I had to get up, walk down the hall and test the light to make sure it was on and working. No man. But it freaked me out enough that I couldn't go back to sleep. I layed there for an hour and finally came downstairs. Plus hubby is snoring louder than my earplugs can block. GRRR........

I didn't eat much yesterday. I'm wondering why I'm not hungry.

I ate 4 eggs. Maybe 1/2 cup of home canned tuna. Some pork rinds. About 7 or 8 ounces of pork shoulder. Maybe 800 calories. I'm trying not to track while doing whole30.

I haven't got to that burst of energy and brain zing that I have heard people experience when in ketosis - so maybe I haven't quite gotten deep enough yet. I'm gonna check in the morning.