Page 229 of 463 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4630

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 229

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm feeling thinner

TMI warning.............

I think my ZERO carb experiment is working. The first 3 days I had tummy issues and mild diarrhea. Day 4 and 5 - no tummy aches and no BM at all. Day 6 a normal BM. I'm kinda excited about this cuz I might have finally got to the root of the problem! If my tummy doesn't absorb fructose then I will have to severely change the way I eat for the rest of my life! I'm wondering if it will be okay to eat just a small amount. I can't imagine never eating fruits or veggies again. I think when I start to re-introduce things I will have to be very careful.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Nice work, Tomi! All those little changes you are seeing are such good signs! I had a little cellulite on my butt 2 years ago when I was the same weight (but more fat than muscle) and that was the first thing to go away even though the scales didn't change.
    Yup! I'm pretty excited! For the first time in a very long time I have REAL signs of encouragement that I'm doing the right thing. I can tell I'm losing fat for sure! I might even come through this and end up liking my body again I've hated it for pretty much my entire adult life. Even when I was thin I didn't like it cuz I always felt my butt was too large and my boobs were definitely too small! I am really looking forward to seeing what my body will look like when I'm thin again. I don't even care if the boobs go away - hubby cares though
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    It's possible you'll be able to eat fruits and veggies, but you might need to take digestive enzymes. I think they're mostly for digesting protein, but cellulase is one of the enzymes in most digestive blends and that breaks down plant matter.

The muscle you are building up is going to help a lot with your transformation
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

kalli889 is offline Senior Member
    Good job! Glad you found something that is working for you and is making your tummy issues feel better!
    My Leptin Reset Journey

F 5'9" | 32 yrs old | small frame | HW: 187 | CW: 177.2 | GW: 135

I am done with 1/4 of my whole30! Its hard to believe I finally got this and I'm confident I can go the entire 30 days! If I got all the way to July 1st it will be 34 days. That's what I shooting for.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Tummy issues today - that I can link to the very fatty ground pork patty that I had for dinner last night. I forgot that the same thing happened last time I ate it. guess I'll be putting that on the don't eat list.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Glad you are feeling better, Tomi. Keep it up.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I think I need to proofread before I post --- I am always embarrassed when I read an entry and see that I've missed words or used the wrong word. Makes me look like a moron!

I worked 4.5 hours today - woo hooo! I wish I could get in that many hours every day. The doc and the manager were both gone today so the office was a bit on the lazy side. The biller came upstairs and talked to me (talked at me rather) for about 35 minutes! She's a really nice gal - but she talks so much!!! She likes to tell you stories in GREAT detail. Right down to the, "and then I said, yeah, and she said, WOW! " kinda stuff! And she talked about all these people in her life like I know them all, but I don't a clue who she is talking about. Drives me crazy! It took her about 20 minutes to tell me the story of how her daughter had a 3D ultrasound and paid $100 for it when they don't have money for gas and are always coming to borrow money from her - and then after the second ultrasound at her doctors office found out it wasn't a girl after all! And she had already bought all this stuff for a girl! and on and on and on............. Truth is............... I really don't give a flying fig!

Food today: 4 eggs, a small bit of tuna and a few pork rinds. I have a pork shoulder roast in the oven, but it won't be done for a few hours. I'm hungry!

I think I'm losing weight Yeah! I'm going to try to remember to use the ketostix in the morning to see whats happening there. My calories have been consistently around 1100 and I've been ZERO carb now for 5 days.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    I can always tell by the "pee" smell when I'm in ketosis. Last two days ++++.
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    I can always tell by the "pee" smell when I'm in ketosis. Last two days ++++.
    What does is smell like?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation