Page 223 of 460 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 4600

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 223

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Great News! Now let's smut up your journal with some sex talk.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Great News! Now let's smut up your journal with some sex talk.
    boom-chicka-waaa-waaaa
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

tomi is offline Senior Member
    OH BOY!!! I don't think I've been smutted up yet!!!!

I wasn't really worried - but kinda concerned. Of course I'm a freak and my brain always goes to CANCER! I just want the thing to go away. Looks like a pea sized white marble inside my tonsil, and I can feel it when I swallow. YUCK.

UGH - I thank the Lord every day for the constant flow of boats that come to the boat shop, but goodness, I hate these late nights when I'm home waiting for hubby to join me. I'm so proud of the business that he has built up - he's the busiest boat guy in the NW (in my opinion). And we don't advertise, except for a listing in the yellow pages of the phone book. Its all word of mouth. My husband is awesome and his customers LOVE him! He's put in a 12 hour day so far - just texted that he's closing up and coming home. And he's so dang sweet - because I'm feeling icky from the probiotics playing war games in my innerds - he's offered to bring something home for dinner.......... what to ask for ????? ............ I told him I'm just going to make some eggs and to get whatever he wants.

He deserves a HAUTE night......... as soon as I'm feeling better - ok - as soon as my 15 day challenge is over, cuz then I can have RUM and that always puts me in the mood!!! So --- HAUTE night JUNE 1st!

Maybe some smutty talk will get me in the mood without the rum.............. bring it on! (just don't embarrass me )
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

So that is why you love the rum so much.

Definitely one of the main reasons!!!!

Got up this morning and hubby did barre3 with me!

My body is really changing - everything is smaller - but the scales are still hanging at 184.8. I'll be so happy when the muscles start burning off the fat and I start to see some numerical progress!! According the hubby - the "girls" are shrinking as well, so there must be SOME fat loss happening. Actually, when I do REAL fat burning the girls go first - so I think that means there is some definite progress happening. I just lost so much muscle over the past 10 years that I have a lot to rebuild.

I'm trying to stay positive and think about this in terms of health and longevity - not instant gratification by seeing the scales drop. Thanks to all of you

Today we are going down to the shop to work on our boat. Hubby had the swim deck made back to its original size - the previous owners had cut it down to accommodate a kicker engine on the back. He sold the kicker and now we have a full length swim deck again. It will make BBQing lots easier!!! Next big project is to have the entry step rebuilt - its a BIG step to get up into the boat right now - and we're going to have the fiberglass cut out and rebuilt so the entry step is level with the deck. There is always something.........

We still haven't sold the 5th Wheel - haven't really even had a bite. We don't HAVE to sell it - but we've already emotionally detached ourselves from it, so we'd like to see it go.

Hope you all are having a great holiday weekend!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

Well - I was supposed to be fishing today with hubby and another couple .............. but instead, I'm home sick. Stomach issues. Must still be the probiotics working. I wonder how long before all the bad bugs are killed off and I can have a normal life!!! Hubby and the other guy went fishing - his wife decided not to go since I couldn't go.

bummer.............. I'm going to go lay on the couch and watch bad tv now.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

Aw so sorry Tomi. Get better soon.

thanks, P I was feeling pretty yucky most of the day. Its a good thing I didn't try to go - there isn't a bathroom on that little boat. I really think it has the be the probiotics causing all this pain, gas and diarrhea. Normally I'm not gassy - but the past few days has been BAD!! Hopefully today was the worst of die off symptoms and I will start to feel better from here. I was awake at 4 am with the tummy ache - same as every morning since I started taking the probiotics. But not everyday did I have diarrhea and gas - that's been just the last few days.

Not much to say today. Food-wise has been less then stellar - hubby asked me to make cookies so I made snicker doodles from a box mix. I've eaten 6 of the 18 cookies between last night and today. So - I have to start over on my 15 day challenge. It wasn't a total loss though - cuz I did make it 10 days with no cheats. For me - that's a victory. If I can go 10, I can go 15 this time. I can do this. Weight loss - none. Muscle gain, yes - fat loss, yes. My thighs, forearms, and boobs are noticeably smaller. So I feel like I'm seeing progress - just not weight progress. It will come..........I have to keep telling myself it will come! Aside from the cookies I haven't eaten anything off plan. Meat and veggies - no bad oils at all.

Hubby should be home soon - they caught a few fish

We have the boat ready to take to the lake. Everything is loaded except for the clothes we will keep on board. Last year I kept make up and all that stuff on board, but this year I will just take what I need back and forth. Last year it got so hot that my deodorant actually melted. So - I won't be leaving that stuff on the boat this year.

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend --- God Bless Our Fallen Soldiers and those that loved them.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I imagine that your fat and muscle will shift a bit, or swap places, before there is a loss on the scale. That is likely what was happening to Jenn when she started lifting weights again, now she's losing pounds instead of just converting fat to muscle. Keep up your exercise and I'm sure it'll happen

I'm going to be blunt: I don't think you should continue taking the probiotic. If you are having that strong of a reaction to it, it's too much. It's really not healthy to have diarrhea for more than a few days (though some sites I'm seeing claim that up to a week of upset while adjusting to a probiotic is fine). You are missing out on nutrients. I would suggest trying a different brand, maybe with different bacteria strains, or fewer, to start out with. Once you adjust to that, you could try a stronger one and work your way up to this one. Some people can't handle certain strains, however, and this one might just not be right for you. Perhaps your doctor could recommend a brand.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I agree on both accounts --- yes the muscles will eventually begin to burn off the fat. I will continue to do the Barre3 and stay as clean in my diet as possible. Today I re-start my 15 day challenge. I made it 10 days and I'm pretty happy with that! I have been lowering my fat consumption - but with the probiotic causing troubles I don't know if its helping my bowel issues or not. So........ lower fat and no probiotic is the next experiment. I'm trying to focus on leaner cuts of meat, which means no bacon - bummer. I ran out of butter. We do have a jar of ghee, that's better anyway.

And --- I have been thinking the same thing about the probiotics. I didn't take them last night and I didn't have a tummy ache during the night - but I do this morning, I've had a little diarrhea this morning. My husband takes them and he's just fine - but nothing seems to bother his gut. I will set aside the probiotic (its included in the vitamin packet) and not take it for a while to see if the tummy troubles calm down. If not, then I will know that it is something else in the packet - if that's the case I'll send the box back and get a refund from Melaleuca. The stuff is $99 a month!! OUCH!! Honestly I think it has to be the probiotic - everything else is just vitamins and minerals.

I'm really tired today - must still be recovering from the sickies of yesterday. That much pain tends to drain all my energy. I'd love to call in sick - but I probably won't. Well, if the tummy issues don't go away I will.

Weight still holding firm.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.