Page 220 of 519 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 5185

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 220

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ha Tomi, You have a really big personality!!!

For some reason, all this time, I pictured you as a 5'10" Amazon like me. Lol

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post

I did too. She's shorter than me!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post

nope just a shorty!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

I nibbled on a little left over ground beef from last night - I made ground beef with bacon and added just enough tomato sauce to give it flavor. I also added some spices. Its really good! Oh, and topped it with a little Colby/Jack cheese. mmmmm! But I only took a couple bites cuz we're having Tenderloin and veggies for dinner in a couple hours.

Now that I know the nightly tummy issues are caused by the war between good and evil in my innerds I'm a little scared to take the probiotics - but I know I have to tough through the war-zone so the good guys can win! I was told by the reps who sold us this stuff that their probiotics is pretty kick-ass stuff. He offered to have me talk to a gal who completely "cured" her IBS after just a month of taking this stuff. So I am really, really hopeful that I will see an end to the belly aches and diarrhea that have plagued me for YEARS!

Work was a bummer today - only enough to get me through 2 hours - then I came home. I wish I had enough to do to fill an entire afternoon. I really want the paycheck!! I might need to look for a different job if things don't pick up cuz my goal of paying off the mortgage is dependent on my paycheck.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

So I had something disturbing happen at work today and I decided to share it with the manager so he was aware and could make note of it in the other employee's file.

So, I work in a multi-purpose area - but when not in use for meetings or whatever - I am alone in the room. The doorway is covered by a curtain. I'm sitting there at my desk and Dave comes through the curtain and says "so I'm reminded of a joke my uncle told me. Why is it women shouldn't work in construction?" I said - "I don't know, why shouldn't women work in construction?" and he said - "I'm not going to repeat it" ............ I said, "fine, is that the joke?" .......... then he said, "because they don't have a tape measure.......... I have a tape measure". I said "ok, I get it" and he walked out. Now - I don't hardly know Dave and I certainly don't need any sexually loaded jokes from him. So, I went and told the manager about it. He said he now has 5 things to add to Dave's file just from THIS WEEK that people have made complaints about. The boss (the doctor) is hesitant to let Dave go because they have invested a lot of money in him in the way of lab training. But, he's making everyone very uncomfortable and he's creepy, and he isn't a very good employee. I asked the manager to share what happened today with the boss. I'm hoping he will get rid of him. Especially now. He's a creeper for sure! He's always made me feel a bit uncomfortable but until today I didn't have a solid reason for it - it was just a feeling. Now I know he's creepy and I need to stay away from him.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

I've been taking probiotics since I finished the amoxicillin last Sat. You are supposed to take 3 pills / day. I knew better and started with 2. The effects hit full force tonight. eeeek!

oh dear............ sorry Pebbles. The pill I'm taking is a single pill a day in the evening. It says it has 5 billion active cultures. And boy do I feel them fighting off the bad boys in there! Hope you feel better soon.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    So I had something disturbing happen at work today
    Ah, see at my work the response Dave would have gotten would have been, "Great, and with 3 friends you can measure a foot."

I can apparently never work in the real world.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Under normal circumstances I would have found that joke amusing........ had it come from a friend who I was comfortable with - but this came from a guy I barely know and it made me very uncomfortable. come to find out - he's been hitting on the girls who do phlebotomy (they don't work for the clinic, they are contracted through Quest Diagnostics). They guy should be fired!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Oh Tomi, that is creepy. I got chills.