Page 191 of 464 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4632

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 191

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the tips - Petco near me has it! I'm going to get some this afternoon on my way home from work.

My weight was UP today - even though I've had 3 days of low cal. Must be water weight - cuz it jumped one pound from yesterday. I did have some salty stuff yesterday - thats has to be it.

total calories yesterday: 1026

today is my early day in the office so I had best get moving.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Well I got some stuff - just not that brand cuz this store didn't have just the hip and joint kind - they had hip, joint and coat. I bought something similar in chew up tabs. He ate it and didn't upchuck! Hope he feels better soon. the bottle says wait 6 weeks for full effect.

I've decided to go back to ADF instead of trying to do a full low cal for a week. I was getting too hungry and feeling dizzy headed upon rising in the morning. So......... I'm back to high fat and ADF. I sorta blew it today. Hubby's ice cream won a screaming match. Just one bowl though so not too much damage - and actually thats all I've eaten today. I'm going to have some salmon right now.

hope you all are having a good day! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! I took my mom shopping today after work cuz I have a doc appt tomorrow - so thats done! I'm a little concerned about my appt. I saw the doc 4 weeks ago for blood work - just routine stuff - and instead of getting the call or email saying all is well I got a call saying doc wants me to come in to go over the results. That means something is wrong. Cholesterol too high? Thyroid too high? C reactive protein too high? Am I taking too much vitamin D? Something is wrong.

But I feel good - so I can't imagine what it might be.

I'll find out tomorrow................
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Good luck at your appointment today, Tomi. Interested to hear what the doctor is concerned about.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you decided against so many low-calorie days in a row.

Yesterday I had a FREE day. I ate whatever I wanted! Here's my confession:

3 mini peppermint patties
    2 oz canned chicken
    1 TB mayo
    2 cups vanilla ice cream
    2 TB nestles quick
    7 oz salmon
    2 cups mashed butternut squash
    2 TB butter

Calories = 1636
    Carbs = 48%
    Fat = 34%
    Protein = 18%

Slightly upside down on where I should have been.

Todays weight 185.2

Today is down day. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to handle things. I'm thinking fast all day and then eat all my calories for dinner. I'm already pretty hungry though - probably a reaction to all those carbs yesterday. I'll start my drinking lots of water and hot tea and hope the hunger subsides a bit.

Here's some nasty-ness to report.................. seems some type of critter has died under our corner cabinet with the lazy susan in it cuz everytime we open that cabinet the stench of death of decay pours out. The only way to remedy the problem is to remove the contents (all my large bowls and plastic containers) remove the lazy susan and take out the bottom of the cabinet to find the offending smell......... and then remove it. UGH! I don't really want to do this - but I see no other option. The smell is getting really awful. So............ I'm goin' in! rubber gloves at the ready..................
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    hahaha my first inclination is to tell you to leave it... the smell will eventually stop. But of course, I'd just be kidding.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Thats what we were planning to do....... but the smell is getting so pungent!!! you open the door to get out a bowl and it about knocks you over! So --- I bit of de-construction is in order. Damn!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Good luck with the death expedition! =\

I'm kind of surprised, I thought up days would be anything you want that's primal? What's the reasoning behind anything you want at all?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Oh my gosh. That is the kind of endevour I would definitely hire out. Good luck. Please, NO pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Good luck with the death expedition! =\

I'm kind of surprised, I thought up days would be anything you want that's primal? What's the reasoning behind anything you want at all?
    It is supposed to be anything you want that is PRIMAL. I just walked off the reservation for a day
    Read post #2626
    my motivation