Page 189 of 461 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 4603

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 189

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Great plan! Glad you are my guinea pig on this How was the fishing? I still haven't made the cream cheese clouds. Will have to do that next week. Being at family's kills my eating. I don't know if its stress or just relaxing and not wanting to deal with it. Mark's post yesterday will spoke to me.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

tomi is online now Senior Member
    OH....... feeling really bad. the UTI is winning over the ACV. DRINKING MORE!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Know when to say when!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

well - i got REALLY sick last night! Terrible pain, pressure, burning.......... I called my boss (doc) and asked if he could call in a Rx for me. Cipro to the rescue! called at 9:15 pm......... pharmacy was closing at 10 pm. Hubby ran down to get it. then a friend told us to get some AZO to alleviate the symptoms while the cipro was doing its magic. Hubby went to their house and got some. After 2 hours I was painfree and ready to sleep............ 2:00 am we finally went to bed. I'm exhausted today. The AZO causes extremely ORANGE pee! and I do mean EXTREME!!! Think - Easter Egg DYE orange!!

We're having the hubby's side Easter gathering today. I don't want to go. Too many noisy kids to deal with when I'm not feeling well. Mostly I'm painfree and not peeing every 2 minutes - but I'm head achy and tired! I think I'm going to go see if I can sleep a bit.

Not feeling well on my down day ended poorly. I made a batch of cream cheese clouds and last night, instead of eating ice cream, I ate the clouds. ALL the remaining clouds. I would guess I had about 900 calories in clouds. But, still didn't exceed my max calorie intake. So I think all is well. I'll start tomorrow with dd again.

Hubby made 2 eggs and 1 1/2 slices of bacon for breakfast. Tastes really good.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

UTI under control! Sometimes you just need an antibiotic. I was feeling pretty good by the time we had to go to the family gathering on saturday afternoon.

So -- the weekend went well. but I had some rum last night - and cheesecake on Saturday. Otherwise, everything was good. I ate curry only, no rice, on saturday at the family gathering. a couple eggs and a little bacon for breakfast. Calorie-wise I would guess around 1000 - until we had a hankering for dessert at 11 pm. We went to the store and bought cheesecake and ice cream. I ate the cheesecake. But the peices are very small and only 250 calories each. But I ate 3 peices. I put the rest in the deep freeze.

Yesterday we worked on the pond most of the day - 2 eggs before church, then nothing until dinner which consisted of roasted veggies and a little leftover curry that was supposed to be lamb curry - but I think all it had left in it was potatos. So I guess all I ate for dinner was veggies. Then I had rum. This morning I'm feeling pretty empty.

weight today 184.2 ........... up slightly. But I expect it will be gone by tomorrow. Probably just from the rum. On up days like this I remember that the doctors scales weigh me 2 pounds lighter and that seems to help on some level. Stupid, but we do what we need to do.

Today is DownDay. I think I'm going to do M,W,F down days and just eat really carefully on the other days. Now that another holiday is over I think I will be able to stay pretty consistant for the month of April. Its so stupid - I can get through the holiday meal with NO issues. I eat perfectly - stay clear of the desserts and do great! But once I get home - I WANT a treat! Hence the cheesecake at midnight on Saturday. The family has gotten really good at not having too many desserts. Easter had only ONE dessert and it was a strawberry jello with whipped cream thing. I wasn't even a tiny bit tempted to have some.

So plan for the day.............. hot tea with stevia. Dinner will be smoked turkey and butternut squash. I need to work out the numbers so I don't have too much.

Not making cream cheese clouds as long as I'm doing ADF cuz I stuff my face with them!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

Taking a break at work. Something I very rarely do!!! I just don't see the point.

So --- down day is going good so far. But I'm feeling that empty pit thing and I don't like it. Hubby has bible study tonight so I can eat whenever I want to, which is good, cuz I think I'm going to eat as soon as I get home.

Looks like a few of the wives from the men's group are going to get together for a ladies bible study. That should be fun

I'm feeling like I'm kinda blaaaaa today. I have no energy and little interest in anything. I don't like this feeling.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    How much of that feeling is from eating more veggies and less protein than you are used to?
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

hummmmmmm I have no clue - but it could certainly be a factor.

Today - 100% meat. I had 8.25 ounces of smoked turkey for dinner. 71 grams of protein. LOTS of water.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

ohhhhhhhhhh I love the smell of rice cooking! Hubby is having Easter left overs......... curry and rice. YUMMMMM.

Alas....... I had turkey. Just turkey. 8.25 ounces of just turkey. Down day makes me sad.

Just kidding......... I'm quite fine with my turkey. But I am glad its gone cuz it wasn't the best turkey I've ever had.

So I realized today that I didn't make my desired weight for the first day of April. Nope - I was hoping to be at my primal low of 177. But I'm still holding fast and bouncing around in the low 180's. UGH! Could it be the cheesecake I ate on Saturday? Maybe the rum I drank on Saturday night? BAD CHOICES = blown goals.

This week I am going to do a severely strict version of HFLC combined with JUDDD. I have nothing happening that would throw a wrench into the works so I will have no reasons to not stay with this. I might even do 2 down days and one up day - or something even more drastic? All I know is I have got to get this weight loss moving and I need to be strict with myself about it. So --- today was a good start - I'm on the tracks and the train is pulling out of the station! I WILL DO THIS!

Anyone try Marks Primal Fuel - meal replacement ? I'm tempted to give it a try. Probably won't, but I am tempted. I'm feeling sorta desperate............. birthday is coming and I'm not progressing in my weight loss to meet my goal. I'm searching for help. Bottom line - I just need to stay strong and on target. Oh my gosh this is hard!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    For JUDDD, he does not recommend two Down Days in a row, just slow, steady plodding. It is not really a quick start kind of plan.