Page 188 of 523 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5221

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 188

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Definitely hold your breath and drink it right down. It does work.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I'm feeling much better this evening - I think ACV worked!!! It never got to the burning sensation - just frequent runs to the potty and a small amount of discomfort low in my tummy. I think I got it taken care of! Thanks so much for the tip!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

You are welcome! If you don't have it, get some Bragg's ACV. It seems to work best of all.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    You are welcome! If you don't have it, get some Bragg's ACV. It seems to work best of all.
    Thanks for the tip! I was thinking of making one glass of water/ACV a day part of my routine since it is supposed to be beneficial for lots of things.

Yesterday - first down day went well.

Today - first up day. I had my usual eggs and butter for breakfast. Today is my early day at work - so will catch up on the journals and threads this afternoon - after I walk.

Have a great day all!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Valmason- try zucchini chips, too, if you have a dehydrator. They have a nicely concentrated flavor, and are nice and stiff for dipping. Use the largest zucchini you can find, 'cause they really shrink up.

What about frying them in butter? Would they crisp up - or just brown and taste burned? I'm definitely going to try the beet chips - just need to remember to buy some beets next time I'm at the store!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Frying them in butter would just cook them soft. tasty, but not what you are aiming for.

don't want soggy zucchini! Uck!

So......... today was my last day of work for the month. My paycheck will be slightly higher than it has been, but not as high as I want it to be for the mortgage mission I'm on. But, I will be able to add extra $900 to the mortgage next month so thats a plus. I've already paid April payment and added $600. May will be +$900 or more if I can squeeze it out of someplace! My GOAL is to be paying an additional $1200 a month. Even at $900/mth, and with selling the 5th wheel - we'll pay off Dec. 2020. Thats only 7 years and 8 months! Now -- if my boss doesn't retire before then I'm good to go! Lets see in 2020 he'll be 65 (in May). Just about time for him to decide to put away his shingle and call it retirement time! If I can find extra money here and there I will be able to pay off the mortgage before he retires........ and then - I'm going to retire too! woohoo!

So, dinner is sans husband (he went fishing with his friends, and is presently getting rained on). I made myself a bacon cheese burger without the bun. Macros came out perfect today! Calories = 1455 with fat =68%, protein = 30% and carbs = 1 %. Not a bad day!!!!

I walked 3.25 miles yesterday - and 2.25 miles today.

Weight 182 this morning.

I'm psyched!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I need to get a dehydrator. I would like to make my own jerky too so this is just one more good reason to try it.

Tomi, were you hungry on your down day? Trying to get my sister to try this and wean her off grains as well
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

If you're gonna spend money on a dehydrator.......... I'd advise you to invest in a small smoker instead. It will make better jerky.

Yes, I was a bit hungry but hot tea with stevia really helped a lot!!!! Today is my second down day......... I had 4 small cream cheese clouds a bit ago (around noon) and am having tea now. I'm meeting a friend in about 1/2 hour to have lunch at Applebees. I've already scoped out the menu online and know that I'm going to order the Chicken Tortilla Soup (will remove the tortillas) and a house salad with Mexi-ranch dressing. I'll eat the soup - and ask for the salad to be put in a to go box when I order it. I'll have the salad for dinner while hubby and I are on the river trying to catch a nice springer (salmon). Its a good plan, no?? My daily calories will be 512 with 58% fat, 13% prot, 38% carbs. Too high on the carbs, but its still only a total of 41 carbs for the day. Thats still VLC considering........... I'm okay with it.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals: