Page 168 of 611 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 6105

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 168

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Next time, maybe only resize to 75%... pic is kind of small at 50%.

You said you use cooked fish? I wonder if I'd like sushi with cooked fish.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    its pretty good! I'll do the 75% next time.

Yesterday ended up with some pretty impressive numbers! I had some C.C.C.'s (cream cheese clouds) before bed so it upped my fats a lot! final numbers:

cal: 1162
    fat: 87%
    pro: 19%
    carb: 3%

But, when I had my morning constitutional I think I poo'd pure C.C.C.! Maybe should hold back on those a bit!

Haven't weighed yet today - but most likely will when I go up to shower - which I need to do right now........... will report back on that.

Going to be a busy day. I have to finish up the bills/deposit for the boatshop - and work about 5 hours today - then walk (I've missed 3 days now). I don't know how you guys that work f/t manage! I used to work f/t but I also had a housekeeped bi-weekly - course I was utterly exhausted 95% of the time too!

anyway............ shower is calling!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I walk/workout over my lunch break and then eat at my desk when I get back. And my house is a perpetual mess.

Enjoy your day!

well, I have to say my house is pretty tidy - not necessarily "clean" as in dirt and germ free --- but most of the time it looks picked up and tidy Then again - I don't have any kids at home anymore

Okay --- weight report. I'm back down to 185. three pounds up from pre-vacation weight - but 7 pounds+ up from lowest primal to date. So ---- I hope I can start march back at 177.4 --- I'll be a happy happy girl if I can do that!

Plan.......... EMF - walk! LCHF really seems to be working for me. I've had the most success as far as weight loss with this style of eating. Is it unacceptable to lick the butter off my plate after eating my morning eggs? I don't want to miss out on any of that buttery spicy stuff!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I've been known to drink it off my plate after eating veggies!

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Licking the plate is uncouth??? Who knew! Ehhh, being uncouth has never bothered me before. I don't plan to start now!

well thats good to know!

weight today 183.6 - so its coming down! target 177 to get to my primal low.

Since I've lost 5 pounds since monday I'm assuming its all water and inflamation coming off thats a good thing cuz I know I didn't gain real fat while on vacation. Technically I started vacation at 182 - so I'm pretty close to the pre-vaca weight - but I'm shooting for that primal low so I can say I'm progressing down the scale and not just playing catch up.

Today is my early day at the office and I really should be there by now - but I have the luxery of sorta setting my own hours. its a plus for working in a disorganized office with people who don't want to be there.

will report back later and catch up with all the journals too! happy day everyone! Tomorrow is FRIDAY!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

so work was a bust - computers are all doing stupid things. After 2 hours of just sitting and waiting for the manager to fix my computer, then him calling the help desk and sitting on hold for 15 minutes we decided since I didn't have anything urgent to do I may as well leave. I'm getting paid for 2 hours of visiting

Today I will clean up the table -- boatshop stuff and personal stuff! Its a mess!

I'm waiting for a customer to bring by some seafood that his is graciously giving us Salmon, Halibut and crab! I love this man! About 3 or 4 times a year he gifts us with a bounty from the sea. He loves to go out fishing or crabbing, but can't possibly eat all that he brings home so he shares it! What a guy......... I always want to hug him, but he's an old fashioned guy and will always extend his hand for a shake before leaving. I guess we will be shelling crab tonight. Good thing too cuz we used up our stash over the vacation in the crab cakes.

Today - eggs and c.c.c.'s is all I've had. My macros so far are excellent. Dinner is going to be a beef curry of some sort. I'm planning on tweaking a chicken masala recipe.

I haven't walked since Friday and I'm starting to miss it! Buts its wet and cold out! and being cold makes me angry! I have under armor bottoms that I wear under my sweats, I guess I could borrow hubby's u.a. top too. I bought one at the outlet mall over vaca - bought a large......... but its fits me like a wet suit!!!! I think they have their sizing wrong. It will fit me perfectly when I lose 40 more pounds. I will try to muster up the energy and will to walk once I have the mess of paperwork stuff taken care of.

Oh how I long for spring!!!!!

Here's a pic of our camping adventure.......... a hike through the redwoods in southern oregon.

redwoodtrail.jpg

this is at 50%. 59% still told me it was too big......... let see........... edit: oh - it worked! I'll add a couple more.

thatsus.jpg
    this is our campsite as seen from the other side of the bay. We walked about a mile to take this picture.
    hubbyintree.jpg
    this is hubby standing inside a burned out old growth redwood
    Last edited by tomi; 02-21-2013 at 04:39 PM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Wow. Great pics Tomi!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    thanks, Pebbles! We really enjoyed this trip!

Today was another really good food day! Ended up with numbers right in the target zone. I've been eating a lot of c.c.c.'s but its not pushing me over on total calories so I won't worry about it. I may have gone slightly over on protein today - 68.2 grams. I think my goal is supposed to be 58-68 ??? something like that. I have been trying to keep it under 60.

I need to figure out whats for dinner tomorrow. I need to make more clouds.

Its mom day so my morning will be with her. I'm really pissed off at my sister. She agreed to take mom shopping while I was gone on vacation - but when I talked to mom today I found out it never happened. I always take mom and Fridays, so she waited all day expecting to hear from my sister........... but she didn't even bother to call mom until Saturday night - by then mom was really upset and told her she had enough and didn't need to go shopping. She made a gallon of milk last a month! What is wrong with my sisters? Why won't they help me with this stuff? UGH! Oh well - I guess it just falls to me and I need to deal with it.

Going up to my son's house this weekend to help him with some stuff on his house. We will install a front door (our old one) and help him put up curtains in the living and dining rooms. He has 2 people coming to see about renting rooms - I'm sure proud of him for where his is - and how far he's come.

Oldest step daughter came over last night to get some shoes for youngest step daughter. She didn't even sit down to visit - she talked a bit about herself (as she always does), didn't ask about us at all. We've done some work to the house - didn't even mention it. I mean you can't miss the new front door, the new livingroom furniture or the new fridge. Not a word. We just got back from a weeks vacation - she didn't even ask how it was. I don't think I've ever known such a self-absorbed person in my life!!! Ugh - I am just totally over it - I don't care if I see her or not.

Gotta get hubby to bed - he's snoring on the couch
    Read post #2626
    my motivation