Page 167 of 523 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 5222

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 167

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Valmason are you talking about the linking thing? Go back up and read Jenn's instructions again - it was easy. But you have to have your desired "link" already copied and ready to insert.

Vacation over............... will give details tomorrow. Weight - up a couple pounds but I'm suspecting its rum bloat. Hoping to see it gone by the weekend Now - to catch up with everyone........ thats going to take a few days!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Welcome home, Tomi.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

I think I'm having the after vacation let down. Feeling a bit down in the dumps. Back to work - back to the normal stuff. Vacation was loads of fun - lots of relaxing - lots of walking and hiking (14.5 miles) - lots of "marital bliss". Hubby smiled a LOT!

Last night I had a full-on blow out fibro flare! I was in a bad way for sure! So much pain in my legs that I was crying and moaning and rocking like a baby. What caused it???? we made sushi and I had some sugar. Rice and sugar. Bad combo. I won't do that again. Slept like a rock though. I think I was so exhausted from the intense pain that my body just collapsed into a deep sleep. The thing is - I don't feel rested at all. I feel drug out and wasted. The scales are also up another 3 pounds so I know there is some major inflamation going on.

Today will be lots of water and only real, healthy food. Breakfast: 2 TB butter with 1 whole egg + 2 yolks. Back to HFLC eating. Back to tracking calories and macros. I haven't tracked since Feb. 2nd. I was careful while on vacation not to pig out and I paid attention to when my brain said "enough". I never ate until FULL only until satisfied. I did munch on some chips, m&m's and ice cream - and I did have rum (lots). So I had my cheats and now its time to come back to eating right and continuing my weight loss efforts.

I've caught up on journals, but made no comments. Some I had to skip ahead to the end cuz there were 10 pages of posts! Busy people! I'm finding the need to follow fewer journals cuz I just don't have time to read them all everyday. I really miss Judg - wonder why she left........... Hope she's ok. I looked forward to her uplifting encouragement, not only in my journal, but everywhere I saw her posts. She was inspiring.

better get this day moving - I have to shower and be to work in a while. Here's to healthy eating - feeling wonderful - and being happy!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    That's okay Tomi. I don't often comment, since I rarely have anything profound to say. I miss Judg and her wisdom, too.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Welcome back Tomi!

thanks Its good to be back ............... well - I'd rather still be on vacation - but I think I would end up gaining 2 pounds a week for as I was in vacation mode! So in that sence - I'm very glad to be back.

As for commenting - I don't like to do the "just say something so they know I'm reading" thing. If I don't have something worthwhile to contribute I usually don't say anything at all.

Hubby just got home from Bible Study. I made him 2 sushi rolls for dinner He's anxious to eat them! I made salmon and shrimp (the same that went into the sushi - we make cooked sushi, not raw) and veggies for me. I took a picture of the sushi with my iPhone to send to my nephew - if I could figure out how to get the picture from my phone to my computer I would show you............ but I can't figure it out. I'm not very techie!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    As for commenting - I don't like to do the "just say something so they know I'm reading" thing. If I don't have something worthwhile to contribute I usually don't say anything at all.

Hubby just got home from Bible Study. I made him 2 sushi rolls for dinner He's anxious to eat them! I made salmon and shrimp (the same that went into the sushi - we make cooked sushi, not raw) and veggies for me. I took a picture of the sushi with my iPhone to send to my nephew - if I could figure out how to get the picture from my phone to my computer I would show you............ but I can't figure it out. I'm not very techie!
    I try to at least tell people that I'm reading, even if I have nothing to say - something like "Just checking in. Hope all is well". I am encouraged by knowing people are reading and paying attention to me, so I try to at least let people know someone else is paying attention to them and thinking of them. It's kind of like dropping a note in the mail, to me.

If you email it to yourself, you can save it to your computer and then upload it here. That's what I usually do.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

ugh - I tried to do to the pic - sent if from my phone saved it - and then MDA tells me its too big. I give up.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shrink it... Open the pic and crop it to make it smaller...

Or right click on the saved document icon, select "open with" then choose Paint. Then go into the edit tab and "resize" by 50% and 50% (both the horizontal and vertical need to be resized to the same percentage or it'll scrunch the picture one way or the other). Then save again and try to post.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

sushiplate1.jpg

Jenn - you rock! Always telling me how to do things I don't know how to do! Next time I'll just ask you straight out!

Anyway - theres my plate of sushi rolls. Made with cooked salmon and shrimp - sauteed in butter and hot spices. yummy!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals: