Page 161 of 581 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 5807

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 161

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Um, that's not necessarily true. Most wireless companies charge a fee for using your phone as a "hot spot", but you could read and post from your phone - provided your eye sight doesn't suck.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I read and post on my 3g smartphone often during the day.

Congrats on finding the groove.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Um, that's not necessarily true. Most wireless companies charge a fee for using your phone as a "hot spot", but you could read and post from your phone - provided your eye sight doesn't suck.
    I should check with AT&T again, but they told me once that it was a $50 fee per month to use the phone as your internet connection. Plus I've had people tell me that service is really slow. For now I have wireless at home, and my phone uses that when I'm home - I have enough data now that I can use the phone while we're on vacation.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Or, you could just take a technology break. We DID live without it before, after all.

exactly! The only reason I want to access is to research things to do in the area as we travel down and back up the coastline. I will likely not get on MDA while I'm gone.

So - Its Jan 31........... I've been one month on the EMF protocol and I'm down 7 pounds. Thats a good loss and I'm happy with it. If I can consistantly lose at this rate I will definitely meet my birthday goal But - we all know it slows down the closer you get to goal so I'm hoping - but not expecting that to happen. A girl needs to have dreams and goals!

Today is my early day at work - so I won't be able to catch up on the journals until later today. I gotta get going. Have a great day all!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    7 lbs is a very nice loss, Tomi!

I have US Cellular and it's an extra $25 a month if I wish to use my phone as a mobile hot spot. I just use the 3G on my phone (I have a 5 GB plan and never ever EVER go over it - I don't even think I come close, but it's the minimum data usage plan) when I'm away from a computer. It's not as fast as having a computer with an actual internet connection, but it's not deathly slow either. It's great for a quick google search or using MFP or something similar.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I think thats what I'll rely on for the vacation. I know a couple of the private RV camps offered free wifi - but not sure exactly where we'll be staying. We aren't making reservations - just wingin' it!

Found out my gas gauge issue is the sending unit inside the gas tank. It is a combo unit - gas pump/sensor/float all in one. The part was a bit over $300 (wholesale) and we have a friend doing the work in exchange for boat work. But, I have to run as much gas out as possible so I'm taking the LONG way to work and back - and now the car is sitting in the garage with the engine still running! What doesn't get used up will have to syphoned out. I'm not sure if it can put back in or not......... ?? not sure why not. I think I'll go shut it off.

Eating has been good. I'm still on plan - no cheats - and I'm feeling really good. TMI: I haven't had a good "flush" in over a week!!! Nothing until this morning and I don't think that cleaned the pipes well enough. Not sure why eating MOAR fat is resulting in constipation. My first couple days of this WOE I had multiple "runs" to the bathroom.......... then everything stop moving. Weird. I was just about to take a dose of Epsom Salts when things started to move this morning. And that was accompanied by a VERY bad stomach ache! I may still use a tiny bit when I get back from my walk. Just to make sure things don't get too backed up! TMI over!

Tomorrow I am going to sand and stain the new wood in our livingroom. It will be all pretty for our gathering on Sunday! I picked up a bunch of paint sample (you know those little paper things) and I think I'm going to give the livingroom a new shade of something.......... I need a change in here. I need to make a new window seat cushion (for the animals to lay on) and I want to make coordinating pillows for the furniture - plus recover the dining room chairs so it all goes together! FUN!

I best get moving before the rain starts again!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I just finished my walk............ that makes 8 days in a row - no breaks!

I went over on carbs today. I had an oreo cheat............ the white ones. Start throwin' those eggs..... Not sure what came over me - I could smell and taste them just by thinking about them. So I ate them. Am I sorry? NO. they tasted good! I walked right after I ate them - so I'm hoping I rushed that sugar through and out of my system! okay - a girl can fool herself a little can't she?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Don't know if you are going to Cannon Beach but I highly recommend Cannon Beach RV Park and, yes, they have free wi-fi.

Rates are really reasonable, too.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    We're not going that far north. But I do love Cannon Beach! We live in the Salem area - so will go across to Lincoln City and start going south from there. But thanks for the tip - we'll keep that in mind for another time!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation