Page 160 of 610 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 6094

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 160

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Its been a great day so far! I've eaten my heavy on the yolks breakfast - with even MOAR butter than usual! I had a perfect 28 grams of butter left and used the whole thing! OMheavens!!! It was wonderful! There is something about letting the butter brown, and then adding the spices that makes the whole thing delicious!!! I should add in some red onions and green peppers, but never seem to plan ahead far enough to do that before work. Normally I'm getting my coat on and then realize I haven't eaten anything!

I walked and lifted - and I must have gone up and down the stairs 6 times at work! I'm tired!

I have my doubts that I will see the 178 tomorrow - but it was sure fun to see today! This is working and I can't tell you how excited I am about it!

My anniversary that I've been wearing as a wedding ring is almost falling off. I will need to have it resized when I get to goal weight - but I think I will be able to start my wedding band again soon! Just a simple gold band - thats all I wanted. I didn't want or need anything more than a simple gold band to signify I belonged to hubby. His band matched - but due to his arthritis he isn't wearing his anymore either Maybe they can use the gold from my anniversary ring smaller, and make his wedding ring bigger? That would be awesome.

Speaking of rings........... I still have the ring from my first marriage. Ex didn't want it back. I don't know what to do with it. I guess I should see if I can sell the gold? Could be worth something now that the price of gold is pretty high. Then I have the diamond to think about too........ ??? I need to find a dealer to take both. I have some other scrap gold to get rid of too. I'll have to do some searching......

Hubby is skipping bible study tonight and we're going out for sushi. There is a new place that is SOOOO good! it has very little rice and lots of cream cheese and stuff! Yeah! Gonna see if his brother and his wife can meet us for dinner! How fun!!!! I'm gonna go get pretty for my hubby!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Here's to date night and feeling sexy!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    YAY! I can't wear my wedding set, I wear a fake, that is really pretty too. I can't wait to wear mine again.

fun night - ended up just the 2 of us for dinner, but we got to visit some family after dinner. The sushi was excellent - but pushed my carbs up and the fats down. Not sure if I have the accurate figures for the sushi I ate - I just found one that looked close to what I was eating. Its okay - it was worth it. yummy!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

phew......... the guy putting in the new front door and replacing some painted moulding and trim around the window seat with stainable wood if finally done! His estimate said it would be a 4 hour - $400 job - but he worked most of Friday, part of Saturday and 4 hours Tuesday (today). His bill was $514 instead of $400 - but it was worth it - it all looks great! and is finally done the way I've always wanted. Good things.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Wow, a great dinner and home improvement too!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I love home improvements. Never ventured out try sushi (had a california roll but I don't think that qualifies as sushi since there was no fish in it) and DH will not try it. At. All. No matter what. Might be something to try by myself sometime.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

We have a new place in the area (actually is 20 miles away in the small town I grew up in). Its WONDERFUL sushi! I'm craving it as we speak - and I just had it 2 nights ago! Must learn to make it!

So, ladies!!!!! I am VERY happy to report that today I am down to 177.4 - I almost couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scales!!! I always hope for a lose - but expect to see the same or a gain. But the past week I've seen a steady drop! I think I have finally found my formula - my sweet spot! I'm so psyched!

At work - boss has finally given me the green light to go through BOXES and I do mean in the lines of 40-50 boxes of the doctors paperwork. Most of it is financial info that needs to be sorted out and scanned in. Some of it is old patient records that he printed out to study for diagnosing purposes. I have been given to GO to dispose of or scan and then dispose of the PILES - nay MOUNTAINS of this paperwork! I've been wanting to help doc clean up things for 10 years! So........ I'm digging into the project with both hands! And the best part is - I will be getting more hours as well.! I'm trying to get 20 hours a week. And I will work 5 hours, 4 days a week. I'm pumped!

On the homefront - loving having no kids at home. I miss my son a little - but I'm just so thankful he's finally out on his own! We are free to come and go - don't have to tell anyone except the dog and cat as we are putting them out (they both have a bed in the utility room - large room with furnice, w/d, panty etc., about 14x14' - plus they have animal doors to come and go as they please to the outside world) So - its a freedom I have not experienced for 27 years! and I'm loving it!

This weekend is SuperBowl party - we're making all the preparations on Saturday. Then I'm so excited that we get to prepare for our annual winter vacation! We will be taking of on the 8th - and internet will be sketchy - if at all - so I will be off the grid until the 17th. Its hard to get an internet connection in a state camp ground!

Dinner tonight is salmon and roasted veggies. Right now --- I'm heading out for my walk Loving life!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    Its hard to get an internet connection in a state camp ground!
    But, you have a smart phone now, so you should have continuous internet if you have signal.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You're right! and I just upgraded to 3 GB data plan! now if I could just tether my phone to my computer without paying the extra fee...............

I have found my next project!!! I'm going to learn to make sushi - and suprise hubby!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation