Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 5386

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 158

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Love her too!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Ah, yes! Jude!!

I always enjoyed her stories. The good thing aboutreading a book vs watching a film is that you can take your time to savor the parts that interest you.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    thanks, Ladies! Made note of the names and will be sure to hit the bookstore near my work on Monday!

I have explained to hubby that we need to adjust our "methods" ............ and he needs to learn that I'm not in bunny rabbit mode any longer. I told him "slow and steady wins the race"!! But, you know men......... ready in 60 seconds! The wonderful thing (well one of them) about my husband is that he is LONG in the patience and understanding department! He will just wait until I give the green light ......... but then he floors it! Silly man.....

I looked up some stuff on increasing menopausal libido........... a few things show promise, but nothing is clinically proven to show a significant increase. I won't stop trying.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Count your luck. I am married to a man who once told me foreplay isn't necessary.

honeybuns............ my sympathies

Reminds me of that line from Mrs. Doubtfire....... "Mr. Doubtfire's idea of foreplay was to say, 'Effie, brace yourself!'"

Men......... strange creatures, the lot of 'em!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

forgot to note weight this week. 180 - so still carrying a bit of bloat from the rum last weekend. Just a touch since my low was 178.6. It'll be gone soon

My son came home to use the internet - he won't get his connected until next week and he has things that need to be done right away - and trying to do "business" on an iPhone is difficult at best. I'm wondering if he's going to spend the night. He says he wants to get groceries, and needs to buy another curtain panel for his bedroom at Bed, Bath and Beyond, plus make a trip to Home Depot. I'm not sure he'll want to drive the 50 minutes home tonight. I wasn't planning to do anything in particular for dinner, but since he's here I guess I should ask him if he wants something. He's doing great - l am VERY happy to see him doing so well. I guess I don't need to worry about him any more. HAPPY MAMA!

I didn't walk today cuz of cold and rain - so I'm going to change clothes and go use the bow flex for a while. Maybe I will get in the habit of using it now that my son isn't using and putting on those heavy weights! I hate changing the weights.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

yup - he stayed. Its okay though cuz I was a bit uncomfortable with staying alone in the house while hubby is in Seattle at the boat show. We talked a while over dinner and then watched a dumb Adam Sandler movie. I just don't care for that guy. Every character he plays is exactly the same - a moron with a big heart. The movies are always sappy and predictable.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Count your luck. I am married to a man who once told me foreplay isn't necessary.
    What... "Get in the truck" isn't foreplay?????? juuuuussst kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    What... "Get in the truck" isn't foreplay?????? juuuuussst kidding!
    Luckily for him there is more to a successful marriage than just sex.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I have so many ideas on the no foreplay, but not appropriate for talk with someone you don't know. I guess "you could handle that part yourself and then invite him in, he might even get more interestedmif you showed up in anew way. I am not real into foreplay on the regular, but sometimes,it is fun! I'm a lazy lover, trying to work on that.

To I. I'm doing Vitex. I found this article VITEX Chasteberry A supreme hormonal tonic for women. I bought the victims in shoppe brand, if I like it, I will probably switch to the red moon version.