Page 155 of 523 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 5224

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 155

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Furniture is in place - and I like it! Almost too much for the size of the room - but I made it work. Yeah!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Hubby has been a rumbum for most of his adult life. Since we changed our WOE, it now gives him heartburn. While I would not wish that on you, it would be easier to give up the rum.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Oh crud........... I bought a Jacima thinking I would expand our veggie list.......... I just looked it up to see how to cook it and find out its a member of the legume family. Good thing I only bought one small one........... Its going in the trash......
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Mark says jicama is okay -

Low Carb Jicama | Mark's Daily Apple

It's a root - a root of a legume, but a root nonetheless.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Where's that picture???
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Mark says jicama is okay -

Low Carb Jicama | Mark's Daily Apple

It's a root - a root of a legume, but a root nonetheless.
    AWESOME Thanks, Siobhan!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

its telling my pictures are too large to upload. anyone know how to fix this problem?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Open the picture in MS Paint (right click on the picture, select open with, then select paint).

Once in the picture, select Resize (should be in the home tab if you have a newer version of windows - if not, may need to select Edit from the menu). Resize by changing the percentages BOTH to 50%. Save your picture. Then try it. If that doesn't work, resize to 75%.

So - yesterday wasn't the greatest for food choices. I did great until dinner - I had a little breaded chicken with my roasted veggies drenched in butter. Over all calories were still good - macros, a bit low in fat and a bit high on carbs. 1558 - fat 61%, protein 17%, carbs 22%

probably won't help with getting the pounds down under 180 again. Today will be better. I'll go back to my standard breakfast - skip lunch and eat a simple dinner. Not sure if dinner is in or out tonight - we may have to go pick up a boat out in the country and if so we might just eat out. I have some soup bones roasting in the oven this morning - I'm going to try to make a veggie/beef soup! YUM......... Need to get some celery. I have onions, carrots, potatoes, jacima, cauliflower and brocolli, some green peppers and zucchini. What do you think? are those good fixin's for soup????? I'm NOT a soup maker - so I will have to find a recipe for guidance. I know, garlic, tomato, bay leaf, salt and pepper, and maybe cumin and coriander (so I'm giving it an Indian flair -- hubby will like that)

Today I.WILL.WALK!!!! I haven't walked since friday and I'm feeling stiff! Its just so danged COLD! I need to find a good pair of wool socks - my feet go numb in this weather!

I should get moving on that idea right now!! I have an hour while the beef is roasting.

I have to say - the house feels really strange without any kids in it --- not bad strange --- but certainly a bit empty-ish. But good empty-ish - it was time. I'll get used to it. I have to get used to my son not coming home from work and making a mess cooking his dinner! That won't be too hard! It was easy getting used to the girls not being here since they divided their time between us and their moms anyway - so they were only here 50% of the time - having them not here at all was no big deal, and actually easier, since there was always a bit of tension with oldest. (I wonder if she is causing issues at her moms house now) I miss seeing the girls - but I don't miss the stress that was always around when they were here. They always brought this cloud of tension with them - and eldest always had a chip on her shoulder. UGH - glad those years are behind me!

Okay -- I'm going to walk now. You may hear my teeth chatter to the far reaches of Mark's Daily Apple!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

onions, carrots, potatoes, jacima, zucchini <-- Yes.

cauliflower and brocolli, some green peppers <-- might be a bit too strong on the flavor side to add to a soup... Also wouldn't want the broccoli/cauliflower to get mushy... maybe add them late?