Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Yeahhhaawwww!

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Way to go!!!!

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Grok it chickadee!!!!!
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Congrats!

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Big tail wag!!
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

tomi is online now Senior Member
    THANKS everyone! I'm pretty excited! thats 5 pounds since the 1st.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations, that is fantastic!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

tomi is online now Senior Member
    as expected after eating out last night - although totally primal and well within calorie and macro goals - the scales were up a pound at 180.4 No biggie. I'm sure it was too much salt. It will be gone in a day or so.

BUSY weekend with my son. I think I posted on Friday that my son was rear-ended on his way to work Friday morning. He was not hurt - although he is very sore - but his car was totaled. So........... my plans for Friday went out the window and I took him to the doctor, then had to go take my mom shopping, then stop at the Motor Vehicals Dept to pick up accident report forms and a form for the boatshop, then home to try to do the things that were on my to do list for the day. It was 9 pm when I finally finished the laundry and got it put away and got the sheets back on the bed. UGH! Saturday started off with car shopping for son - then shopping for a washer/dryer (in case I forgot to tell you, he signed closing papers on Thursday so he is now a home owner!!!! ) - more car shopping, then dinner out on the way home, and more car shopping. We found a killer deal!!! A 2000 Subaru Legacy with only 63,000 miles on it. And get this........ only $8500 !!!!! An elderly man whose wife passed away came in on Thursday and sold it to the dealer. It needed a couple small things fixed, but is basically in JUST LIKE NEW condition. We took it for a test drive and put down a deposit to hold it until son can get things handled with his insurance claim. So, in 2 days he bought a house and a car!!! After seeing the car dealer again this morning to handle the paperwork (they were about to close when we found the car last night) we spent hours at Walmart helping son buy stuff for his new house! Microwave - vaccuum - toaster - pots and pans - shower curtains........... that sort of stuff. He spent $435 - and still needs more stuff but will have to gather it bit by bit. We finally got home and then I needed to work on my front door - new door that I'm finishing so our guy can install this friday. then I hung wallpaper border in the bathroom of the 5th wheel - and it is now done!

Foodwise............ I'm spot on! Feeling pretty good about 13 days of staying on track and on plan! Hubby hinted at wanting rum - but I said "no till our vacation"!!!! He would have ran to the liquor store if I had given him any indication that I was willing to break my new years resolution. BAD MAN!!

Today I've only eaten some chicken breast, roasted veggies and a chocolate cream cheese cloud. I will have a couple more clouds tonight I call it good. I need water -- my mouth is dry.

Tomorrow is Monday again............ they do come too fast!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Yay for the weight loss!!!
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)