Page 148 of 462 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 4612

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 148

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Wooo Tomi!
    I think I could be walking too much (nearly an hour a night) but ill see if I stall then I will rethink it.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    So glad that it is working for you!

My personal experience was when I was walking/hiking about 50 miles a week, eating food that didn't even fill a salad plate and GAINING weight. By CW standards it should have been melting off. I didn't mean to imply that your calories were too low, rather that if you hit a plateau you might consider it as a likely culprit

YOU GO, GIRL!!!
    Here's hoping and praying for NO plateaus!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Wooo Tomi!
    I think I could be walking too much (nearly an hour a night) but ill see if I stall then I will rethink it.
    sorta depends on how fast you're bookin' that walk! If you're going at comfortable pace for an hour and you don't feel fatigued - then I'd say you're doing fine. But if you're pushing it and are feeling wiped out at the end - then maybe you should dial it back a bit. Either slow the pace, or shorten the time.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

2.25 miles more on my logs! Since Dec. 1 I've walked 57 miles. At this rate I'll catch up to last years 302 miles by June! Thats a good thing cuz I'd like to say I've gone 1000 miles walking/hiking/biking in 2013. I may not get there, but thats my goal. My plan is to log something every single day - even if its only a mile.

Food today -
    1 whole egg + 2 yolks.
    Dinner will be left over fish and veggies again.

I have a pot of bone broth ready to be strained!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

I am walking as fast as I can, and 5 km takes me around 53-54 mins. Probably slow to most people LOL.
    May just slow down a little. I enjoy the time I get to myself after dinner, after a busy day with 2 young boys.

thats a pretty good speed. I do about 5k in 60 minutes also. I cover 2.25 miles in about 45 minutes. 5K is like 3.2 miles. Thats a good pace. I'm only 5'3" so my legs can't go much faster!

Finished the day strong again. Had to up my carbs just a tad cuz I couldn't sleep and was having some muscle pain in my lower back. I need to stay around 30-40 grams of carbs.

I'm anxious to see what number falls on the scales tomorrow - I track on Fridays. I hope its a good number! Gotta go to bed..... tomorrow is mom day and I have some other errands to run. Then I need to work on staining and finishing my new front door. Gonna be a busy day.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

Good luck for weigh in
    I am short too, 5'2"

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    If you need to remain at 30 or 40 gm of carbs a day, I would recommend increasing your calorie goal.

30-40 grams carbs
    108 grams of fat
    54-66 gm protein

This would total up to 1352 if you hit the middle of the carb/protein ranges.

Percentages would look like this

10.3% carb
    71.9% fat
    17.8% protein
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Oh and the reason your ticker updates is b/c the ticker is a live link that is pulling from My Fitness Pal. If My Fitness Pal changes, the information held in the link is different, so the ticker will be different where you have it posted. It's not a "picture" of your ticker, it's your actual ticker.

Think of it like having a video camera hooked up to your tv. when you move the camera and the picture in the view finder changes (like if you were to pan around your living room) the picture on the tv screen changes too. The link used to view your ticker is similar to that cable that connects the camera to the tv. It allows for the passage of new information to the display.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

PrimalCon New York
    I'm affraid if I up my calories just to fixed my percentages I will stop losing. I'm gonna stay right here for a couple weeks and see what happens. I just can't deal with 1/2 pound a week its just not fast enough for me to keep up the day to day effort of staying so darned closed to 100%!!!!

Thanks for the explanation of the ticker. I didn't realize it was a live link.

Today was another good day - although so far I'm a bit shy on fat calories. Some pork rinds maybe.............. those cream cheese clouds are sounding heavenly! but I don't think I have time now - its 9:20 pm.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.