Page 147 of 571 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 5708

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 147

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah, I'm having problems too.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    ooh I thought the slowness was just me.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    today was good! I didn't walk until the end of the day - hubby went with me and we walked the entire loop - 2.25 miles! in the dark, and it started to rain just as we got back to our driveway! what timing!!!

Food was good again! I'm 9 days in with no sugar and no alcohol - no grains either. I'm feeling really good too. Someone brought some cakey-puddingy thing to work and tried to get me to have some - I turned it down!

Food for the day -
    1 egg + 2 yolks in 2 TB butter
    6 oz fish with steamed veggies.

Total calories: 1060
    fat - 57%
    protein - 29%
    carbs - 11%

I had carrots in the steamed veggies - pushed up the carbs! But over all I think the numbers are good. They are in the range I should be shooting for. And I'm pleased with myself for doing the whole 2.25 miles!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    That looks like a great successful day

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Seeing you going for those walks I think it's time to remind myself and DH that I proposed to go for a walk every night after dinner. DH very much agreed, but this week it hasn't happened yet. Of course there will be no walking on Wednesday, because we attend 2 classes of CrossFit those nights (1 hour "normal" WOD, 1 hour mobility class afterwards). But there should be no excuses all the other days! Not even today, when DH isn't coming home until very late (he's in Switzerland the whole day), it's finally sunny (and colder), so I should just get going alone! Now! What am I waiting for? Somebody please kick my butt
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Tomi, one obstacle I ran into was keeping my calories too low for my activity level which kept anything from happening in the way of weight loss. I'm not saying you are doing that but it is something to be aware of.

I'll be your invisible cheerleader!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Way to keep walking! You are inspiring me to get my butt moving again too! I'll tell you as soon as I do, so you can pat yourself on the back! HA!

You guys crack me up!

I want to SHOUT out............. IT'S WORKING!!!!! Cuz the scales today say 181!!!! Its not a lot so far but its moving DOWNWARD! I'm seeing that 179 on the horizon again!

Honeybuns: I don't think I have a "too low" level cuz my metabolism runs like an inch worm! My family is blessed with it! I think I've found my SWEET SPOT cuz I've dropped 4 pounds now - 3 of them just this week. I'm not changing a thing!!!! I might try to walk a bit more. If I could do my 2.25 miles during the day and then do another mile in the evening with hubby or even more - I'd been in good shape! I might still meet my birthday goal!

thanks for the cheers! keep 'em coming.......... I mean, who doesn't love encouragement! .......... right????
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

oh wow............. I just discovered myfitnesspal ticker automatically updates in my journal here............. weird. I don't understand computers. But - awesome anyway!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So glad that it is working for you!

My personal experience was when I was walking/hiking about 50 miles a week, eating food that didn't even fill a salad plate and GAINING weight. By CW standards it should have been melting off. I didn't mean to imply that your calories were too low, rather that if you hit a plateau you might consider it as a likely culprit

YOU GO, GIRL!!!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.