Page 144 of 714 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 7139

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story

Shop Now
    DSCF0304.jpg

This is our 5th wheel I haven't take the "after" pics yet - but will this afternoon. So I'll post the transformation later today.

Day 3 went well. total calories: 1250, fat 63%, prot 19%, carbs 16%. I ate nothing but veggies for dinner so that pumped up my carbs a bit too much.

Its nearly noon and I haven't eaten yet. Went to bed last night with a very bloated tummy and enough pain to keep me from sleeping soundly. I woke every hour almost all night and was awake from 3:30 to 4:30 due to a bad dream..........

OH............. my fridge is just being delivered............. later.........

fridge is all hooked up and is cooling. Can't fill it with the food until after 5 pm. There is a tiny leak in the water supply that hubby will need to fix tonight - but its really not much. I like it!

Finally getting some food at nearly 1:00 pm - 2 eggs and 3 bacon, scrambled in ALL the bacon grease. YUMMY! My favorite way to eat bacon and eggs is to slice up the bacon, fry it, then drop in scrambled eggs on top - its all the yumminess fried up together!

Zeus is at the vet. He should be done with his surgery and in recovery by now. I need to go pick him up in a few hours. They said call around 3 to see when he'll be ready. I'm worried about him. But they haven't called to say there is any problem so I shouldn't worry about him. Hubby took him in on his way to work - good thing, cuz I would have probably bawled my eyes out. I'm anxious to get him home and make sure he's okay.

before and after pics........ won't load. I'm told the images are too large. So if someone knows how I can make them smaller - let me know and I'll give it a try. Sorry. I wanted to you to see my handy-work, I'm bummed.

Send pic of fridge too.

Praying for Zeus.
    Female 54
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 165
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Upload the images one by one to imageshack.us (keep the 640x480 size), copy & paste an [IMG ] code for each photo here.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/1195/001re.jpg

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Okay - Tash - I did what you said - lets see if it works!

Edit: it worked! obviously the gross ugly one is the "before"! Why would anyone put that fabric and wallpaper border with that wallboard? Its hideous! I love the "after"! Can't wait to go RVing!

I did the TICKER! thanks Jenn!

day 4 done. Right on track! Total calories = 1370, fat 64%, prot 22%, carb 14% - yeah! four days into the new year - and my resolution is standing firm!

Anyone know whats happened to Judg? She hasn't posted in quite some time............ probably just spending time with family.

Good job on getting all your refurbishing done. What a nice environment to have your adventures in.

Shop Now
    Excellent "After"! Very nice change .
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies