Thread: Primal Journal (tattooedmohhler)

Threaded View

Primal Journal (tattooedmohhler)

About two weeks ago I found marks daily apple while searching for some workouts to do with a sledge hammer. This lead me to the urban primalist which sent me right back here. I read a lot of articles in that week and decided that this was something for me. I have always been a bigger guy, and at the time I thought I was ok with it. In the past few months I have come to realize how much I have let my weight hold me back when it came to pyhsical activites with friends. On March 19 I took the plunge into going primal. In 9 days I have noticed that I feel better and have more motivation. I am only eating when hungry. I have decided that I am not going to weigh myself very frequently but I can already see pretty decent changes when in front of a mirror. When it comes to energy one of the best examples I have is from last week on day 4 or 5 I walked the 2 miles to work and home when I got off. Was home for around 45 min and then walked another 2 miles just so I could purchase a bike I was looking at and ride it home. I would never have done something like this in the past. The hardest part for me so far has been with not drinking sodas and energy drinks. Even this has not been a huge problem. My starting weight was 246 my goal is to get under 200 and to get in a much healther state to avoid as many health problems as possible. My other goal in losing the weight is so I can join the National Guard. attached is a picture taken today. Well I think that is enough for my first post.[ATTACH]6612
    Attached Images Attached Images