Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primal Journal (I<3myshihtzu) page 3

Primal Fuel
    So busy lately...
    Been working on planting lots of different types of tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, and peppers in SWC. My dad is practically relandscaping a portion of the back yard to fit all of them. It is tomatoes gone wild for sure...pretty funny actually. I hope it is all worth it lol. We are having fun and learning and I think that is what matters most.

My feet are feeling great. I am wearing my vibrams at least 5-6 days a week for most of the day at work and alot of time on the weekend. So far I have found I do not like wearing them without socks...eww. I know to each is own but for me it seems as though my feet want to sweat more without the socks. Which lead to them rubbing in the shoe, not pretty. I haven't had any blisters or feet issues which is nice. I did go workout with my friend at the park and walking on a gravely type surface seem not to even irritate my whole foot but mostly my big toe?? Go figure that one.. So needless to say I need to work up to the working out in them. I have noticed slight changes in my feet and how I carry myself now. Probably anyone else couldn't tell but seeing is how they are attached to my body i tend to notice more things I have to admit by the end of the first few days taking them off and trying to walk barefoot my feet (especially the one with the heel spur) were hurting so bad. Oye! So I would want to put them on again until i was ready to hop into bed lol. Definatley the more I wore them the better they are. I am mostly on tile flooring all day or pavement wich I am totally used to. Grass feels pretty good but that gravely stuff is gonna take a while. I just like how my overall foot feels walking around it truly is great. I know they don't work for everyone but I am glad they have helped me as much as they have.
    Still trucking on getting completley without cheats but I have noticed changes in clothes fitting and the scale is still gong down just not as fast as I may like it too but that is on me, for I have the power to control that part of it. Slowly but surely.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Hmm...vibrams with socks? How does that work? Are they like toe socks? More power to you and all, I am just trying to picture it.

It sounds like things are going well though. Slowly but surely is the way to go. I try to rush things, get discouraged, fall off the wagon and end up worse than before. Your way is far smarter. Also, your garden sounds awesome! Totally jealous.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Yes vibrams with socks I know sounds funny. Yes they are toe socks. I beliee they were made specifically for the barefoot type shoes. Cause I like toe socks in general and these are unlike any I have had. I have tried two different types. The first brand is called injinji performance series and they are the no show length. The other one is the FILA brand for the skeletoes. I prefer the injinji type. They are much thinner and not so bulky, feels like I am not really even wearing socks compared to the FILA, now those feel like I am wearing almost a regular thickness sock. Two each is own I guess.

Well It is easy to rush and get things on the ball, I can totally relate in that aspect. It is just working through all the rest that got me there to where I once was that is taking the time. Results is what keeps a lot of people motivated and itf things start to slow down or whatnot it is easy to get discouraged. Hey as long as we keep plugging away no matter how long it takes we are doing far better for ourselves in the scheme of the long term picture. You know?

I will take some pictures so you can see when it is done. Have you tried or wanted to grow a garden?

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3myshihtzu View Post
    Yes vibrams with socks I know sounds funny. Yes they are toe socks. I beliee they were made specifically for the barefoot type shoes. Cause I like toe socks in general and these are unlike any I have had. I have tried two different types. The first brand is called injinji performance series and they are the no show length. The other one is the FILA brand for the skeletoes. I prefer the injinji type. They are much thinner and not so bulky, feels like I am not really even wearing socks compared to the FILA, now those feel like I am wearing almost a regular thickness sock. Two each is own I guess.
    Ah, that makes sense. I don't generally wear socks with my barefoot shoes (runamocs from Soft Star Shoes) but they do not have the toes/are not as form fitting as the vibrams. I can see wanting socks in those.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3myshihtzu View Post
    I will take some pictures so you can see when it is done. Have you tried or wanted to grow a garden?

Pictures would rock. My family had a garden growing up, but, currently living in the armpit of Arizona in an apt, I barely have room to grow herbs, and my last set all died thanks to the sun. I'll have to purchase some shade cloth and see what I can do.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Those sound pretty interesting..I must check them out. Are they comfy?

Aww man how can anything grow in AZ. I have relatives there and dang it if i didn't roast. I felt fortunate not to be there during the hottest part of the summer. Goodluck with the shade cloth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123