Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Raw Milk Fast page 11

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
    Hello Paleobird

I've started an all raw milk diet recently. I've been on this diet for about 2 weeks now and I feel much better.
    I'm having trouble with my bowel movements though. My stool comes out yellow in colour and floats.
    Have you had this problem?

And my stool is sometimes very fluid, what was the consistency of your stool?

Thanks
    M-M
    Hey Milk-man, Paleobird isn't on the forums anymore so I doubt she'll see your questions. I'm afraid I don't have any insight to your questions, but it sounds like maybe the milk isn't agreeing with you. Do you experience any digestive upset drinking it?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    I know that paleobird won't see this, but grapefruit interacts with a lot of meds, inhibiting the enzymes that break them down so the drug profile in the body is altered. Maybe it interferes with enzymes present to break milk down as well?

Not sure if that explains anything, but I always am careful with grapefruit as a result if I am taking any medicine.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Milk-Man is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Hey Milk-man, Paleobird isn't on the forums anymore so I doubt she'll see your questions. I'm afraid I don't have any insight to your questions, but it sounds like maybe the milk isn't agreeing with you. Do you experience any digestive upset drinking it?
    The first three days of staring the diet I had experienced constant diarrhea.
    But my symptoms are slowing changing.....very slowly.

I'm on raw milk only.

I really want to hear from another person who is on this diet so that I can get his/her experience.
    I guess my stool floats because I have severe gut dysbiosis.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Were you already eating a very high-fat diet before you started this? If not, your body is probably still upregulating fat digestion. It could be over two weeks before you can fully digest all the fat in the milk you are drinking. Until then, you can expect floaty, fatty poop. It's just getting through a bit under-digested, IMO.

2 weeks now
    Oh, I see. It might take longer. It took my gut 6 weeks to be able to ingest large amounts of fat without getting the runs.

Then again, if you are bloated and the diarrhea is really bad, milk in such quantities might not be for you...
    Last edited by Knifegill; 08-31-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011