Thread: I feel like the Energizer Bunny

I feel like the Energizer Bunny

Shop Now
    After about 3 weeks of eating primal I'm noticing my energy levels are better and much more steady. I went on a rigorous (for me) hike today. Normally I would come home and collapse for hours afterwards. Instead, I found myself out working in the yard, then doing some projects around the house, then cooking and laundry. I was still going at 10:00PM. I was never hyper or restless. It's just as if my batteries never ran down. How amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnivara View Post
    After about 3 weeks of eating primal I'm noticing my energy levels are better and much more steady. I went on a rigorous (for me) hike today. Normally I would come home and collapse for hours afterwards. Instead, I found myself out working in the yard, then doing some projects around the house, then cooking and laundry. I was still going at 10:00PM. I was never hyper or restless. It's just as if my batteries never ran down. How amazing!
    That's how I felt, too, when I got on the Primal wagon . Congrats on the progress.

Oh that doesn't sound right. You should be having carb-flu and craving something. Maybe you should get yourself checked out and start tweaking your supplements. If you figure out how to split a D-drop in half I'd like to know. I'm sure we can figure out a way to get you exhausted, hyper, and restless.
    "If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?" - Tom Snyder, talk show host

Learn More
    Quote Originally Posted by denasqu View Post
    Oh that doesn't sound right. You should be having carb-flu and craving something. Maybe you should get yourself checked out and start tweaking your supplements. If you figure out how to split a D-drop in half I'd like to know. I'm sure we can figure out a way to get you exhausted, hyper, and restless.
    Haha!