Thread: I feel like the Energizer Bunny page

Sunnivara is offline Senior Member

I feel like the Energizer Bunny

Shop Now
    After about 3 weeks of eating primal I'm noticing my energy levels are better and much more steady. I went on a rigorous (for me) hike today. Normally I would come home and collapse for hours afterwards. Instead, I found myself out working in the yard, then doing some projects around the house, then cooking and laundry. I was still going at 10:00PM. I was never hyper or restless. It's just as if my batteries never ran down. How amazing!

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnivara View Post
    After about 3 weeks of eating primal I'm noticing my energy levels are better and much more steady. I went on a rigorous (for me) hike today. Normally I would come home and collapse for hours afterwards. Instead, I found myself out working in the yard, then doing some projects around the house, then cooking and laundry. I was still going at 10:00PM. I was never hyper or restless. It's just as if my batteries never ran down. How amazing!
    That's how I felt, too, when I got on the Primal wagon . Congrats on the progress.

denasqu is offline Senior Member
    Oh that doesn't sound right. You should be having carb-flu and craving something. Maybe you should get yourself checked out and start tweaking your supplements. If you figure out how to split a D-drop in half I'd like to know. I'm sure we can figure out a way to get you exhausted, hyper, and restless.
    "If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?" - Tom Snyder, talk show host

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by denasqu View Post
    Oh that doesn't sound right. You should be having carb-flu and craving something. Maybe you should get yourself checked out and start tweaking your supplements. If you figure out how to split a D-drop in half I'd like to know. I'm sure we can figure out a way to get you exhausted, hyper, and restless.
    Haha!