Prior to going primal, lets start a few years before primal - I was 5'8-1/2 inches tall.

I don't know when I started losing height, nor why, but a few months before primal, I noticed, and measured myself at 5'7". I thought my mind was playing tricks but couldn't stop remeasuring. I had no reason to see a doctor so I didn't. Well 1 month into primal, I had to see an allergist, and the nurses took all my vitals and measurements to start with. "Whats my height at?" "Oh, about 5'7" to 5'7-1/2"

Well, them's the breaks I told myself. Years of bad nutrition caught up to me!

Well 9 months into primal, I thought I was a bit taller. I measured myself: 5'8-1/2 or so. Cool! Really? Is that possible? I measured myself multiple times. Even had my wife and daughter do it. Well, today I had to get a check up and the nurse measured me - 5'8-1/2!!!

Now, keep in mind, I only lost about 50lbs and that was early on, in the first 5 months. I can't imagine but don't really know losing weight could account for that (decompression of the spine? Who knows...)

I do know I have been real good with Vit D, Vit A, and K2 supplements, and drinking raw milk. And during the 2nd half of 2011 was working out hard.

But what I want to know, is this common??? Has anyone else seen or heard of this happening???