If you are primal and suffering from GERD or Acid Reflux post your experience here. Post your known triggers, what you typically eat.

If you had it pre primal and now it went away, let us know how bad it was. Did you have it everyday? What time of the day? Random, only at night.

I'll go first:

I have been primal for about one month now. Biggest changes were giving up on grains totally, re-introducing red meat, cooking with lots of good butter and coconut oil. Haven't seen improvement and probably a slight worsening.

My typical day is 3 eggs and a fruit salad for breaksfast. All organic.

Lunch a green salad (tomatoes, spinach, avocado, green mix, carrots, asparagus) with lots of olive oil. Depending on hunger levels, might add a piece of meat.

Dinner is again a green salad with a meat or fish, depending on hunger, might make another fruit salad.

I cook everything with either butter or coconut oil.

Known triggers, intense exercise (running or swimming). Haven't been doing intense since going primal. Coffee, even decaf produces it, Mint/Lemon Grass will produce a volcano in my stomach.

I don't eat at regular intervals. I eat when I am hungry or I have time. Sometimes work gets in the way, but primal seem suited for my lifestyle and my hunger cravings have disappeared so I can easily delay eating when I don't have time to eat (Thanks Mark!).

Things that might play into this. I have been diagnosed with Hypoliri bug. Haven't decided to kill it yet. When I was first diagnosed with GERD they took a sample and it was negative. Years later I was diagnosed with it. So I don't think it has anything to do with it.

I have had my gall bladder removed. Again I suffered GERD with and with out it.

I really don't know what else do to, to try and control it. I dont' take proboitics because I haven't researched that yet.

Hopefully if you guys post your experiences with GERD and primal, we can figure something out.