Thread: (another) IF question page

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member

(another) IF question

Primal Fuel
    Just for clarity, say I was to be generally fasting for 16 hours per day, normally only drinking coffee or herbal tea during that, but was to completely blend an orange into a can of coconut milk (for the flavour more than anything) and drink that, would I have broken the fast? Or with it being in a drink, would I still be in a fasted state?

Thank ya.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    with the high levels of fat, the fast will be broken
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Thanks pal, in the fridge it will stay in that case to be consumed with my lunch instead! I'll stick to enjoying it in the morning on the two days I don't fast.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat