Thread: My Shit page

saarx1 is offline Senior Member

My Shit

Shop Now
    hi guys
    i have a problem with my shit..
    whenever i have to do number 2, its almost always a dierrhea.. and i cant hold it, whenever i gotta go, it must be right away, i cant hold it, every shit is an emergency.
    It realy started to affect my life lately, im actually scared of getting far away from my house, scared i will have dierrhea, and also im scared to make plans for the whole day, for example, today, i have plans all day long, meaning im not gonna be at my house all day long, and im fucking scared..
    Any tips/help will be welcomed.

tarek is offline Senior Member
    This could be due to a LOT of different things. What are you eating on a daily basis? Do you have any allergies? Are you overweight, and do you have other medical issues?

In general, though, I would recommend that you eliminate ALL grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Remove ALL industrial seed oils -- canola, cottonseed, corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, hydrogenated anything, margarine, etc.

Avoid eggs, coffee, and cacao, all of which can pose problems for people with digestive issues. Avoid all dairy except for raw yogurt and raw kefir -- if it's not raw, don't eat it.

Cook all vegetables. It does not sound like you can handle raw vegetables just yet.

Consider supplementing with ginger tea, de-glycyrrhizinated licorice extract (DGL), kombucha tea, and RAW honey.

Meatgrrrl is offline Senior Member
    This can happen if you're eating a too high amount of fat too...