Thread: Many questions from a Newbie! page

willsplath is offline Junior Member

Many questions from a Newbie!

Primal Fuel
    My husband and have been on a continual food journey for the past 3 years and recently came across the some friends talking about going primal.

I didn't know anything about it -- -- we dont' have TV and limit our internet use among other things. With out lifestyle, we "don't get out much", but this was interesting enough for me to do some searching online while my kid naps.

This was the first site that popped up while Googling and I've been reading around and stuff. I don't know allot yet, but I hope too!

jakey is offline Senior Member
    hi willsplath. less tv & less internet? hey, you're part primal already

go ahead and by the primal blueprint book. it's great, and it's all you need to get started. whether you're focusing on health, or weight loss, there is wisdom to be gleaned.
    Last edited by jakey; 03-22-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome! I would also say to buy one of Mark's books. There is lots of good info here in the forums and many nice, helpful people, but there is also lots of misinformation and confusing alternatives.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial