Thread: Dear son dropping weight fast and I am plodding along:( page

jacmac is offline Senior Member

Dear son dropping weight fast and I am plodding along:(

Anyone else finding that their kids are going gangbusters and they are just plodding?
    I am really pleased for my son but...... I really hate him too

And I know all the reasons why I am taking longer to look as great as I feel.
    I must admit I feel great and have the reverse of most folks that is I get a shock when I look in the mirror, that I don't look as great as I feel.
    Now that I have got that off my chest I am off to the health food shop to buy some supplies.

Nelle is offline Senior Member
    As a 27 F with no kids, I can't relate. BUT my dad, a guy in his mid-50s, can cut back his food intake in general and drop weight like crazy in just a few weeks while I lose 1-2 lbs a week when busting my ass. So not fair!!!!

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if it only applies to guys, but there's plenty of mention about testosterone levels being sufficient, in order to drop weight. Again, I don't know how this can apply to women, but I'd like to think it can, to a degree.
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I don't think anyone has yet figured out if it's one element or several causing it, but it's evident that males have a much easier time losing weight in general. I personally think it's the muscle mass being a greater percentage of body composition, but there are plenty of exceptions to that notion - from strong girls with some fat they can't drop to underweight men who lose body mass in spite of having little muscle...

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Bron is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    my 11 yr old son only weighs 30kg, so I'm wanting him to put on weight! I can't imagine him ever being overweight (except for wheat belly if he doesn't learn not to eat wheat by the time he's an adult. YOu can only brainwash so much lol)