Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Boyfriend Says Were Eaters page 3

trekfan is offline Senior Member
    I'd def look into some sort of sleep supplement maybe. I know that sometimes when my brain gets in the way I take melatonin, which I can buy at the store for a few bucks. One or two of those things a few hours before bed and I usually sleep really well.

You seem to be getting enough exercise so keep up the good work there. I agree that you need to tighten things up on the food front and I'd advise against diet cokes in any form; saw you had one that day you cleaned out the farm house and I'd be willing to bet that the diet coke bumped up your weight and not the Vietnamese food.

Good to see you sticking with this, looking forward to some progress
    Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

CanadianGirl is offline Junior Member
    thanks Trekfan for the support!
    CanadianGirl
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    I get Jay Robb at the grocery store.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

CanadianGirl is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So you could say its been awhile....
    Good new is I didn't complelty leave paleo I was 100%. Then 90 then 80 then... You get the picture. So just as I was dropping below 50% a great friend of mine decided she was ready to try out this paleo thing and we Decided a whole 30 was the thing to do aug 1.
    So the last days of July were not paleo at all and I have the zits on my face to prove it. All 8 of them. Boo. But I earned those and I knew what I was doing.
    And the G and I decided we were going to be married on nov 2 on the beach in Florida!! Super awesome. So now the whole 30 became a matter of vanity. There is no way I want to fat on my wedding. Chubby or curvy sure. But not fat. So I mad eup my mind for not just a whole 30 but a whole 90. My plan is going for a 30 pound weight loss in 3 months. I Know if I stick to the rules this can and will happen.
    I know I still have more to go after that. But at 220 I felt sexy. And I want to feel sexy on my wedding day, no double chin and clear skin.

G and I haven't had a very eventful summer. G is a plumber and his mom is renovating a old farm house so g has been there a ton, I was Ina good friends wedding so I was also all over the place. July was nutty. We didn't make it to the farmers market once.
    Thank goodness for the organic section at superstore.

Did I mention weddings are a little nutty. A big motivator for getting married this year in Tampa was going through the whole wedding experience with my friend and it was so much work and money for it all to come down after you just spent a whole day stressed out No thanks. G and I were already planning a vaca with our really close friends so I said how about we go a day early and get married. He's said sure. So the 4 person wedding is now 12 but I don't have to do anything. I just have to show and get beautiful and the rest takes care of itself!!! Just my style. It will be beautiful and fun, romantic and everything a girl could want. And no fuss to boot!

I will be recommitting to blogging as it helps with my accountability. Please all send skinny vibes my way. I can use all the skiing vibes I can get.
    CanadianGirl
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123