Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sagging Breast???? page 2

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Is she getting enough fat (from meat, coconut oil, etc.) in her diet? I recall reading through a thread a while back where women were talking about their breast size increasing due to Primal eating, primarilly because they are getting enough fat in their diets, and our fat deposits in our breasts, or something like that. I know mine have not diminshed and I've lost wieght and been eating a lot of fat (cooking with lots of butter, coconut oil, tallow; eating lots of meat, etc.). So perhaps eatting more fat will help?

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread22379.html

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Stand behind her as you both step into a pair of her old, loose pants, and follow her around all day as you gently cup her breasts in your hands to hold them up.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    Stand behind her as you both step into a pair of her old, loose pants, and follow her around all day as you gently cup her breasts in your hands to hold them up.
    this is the best bra ever
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Meatgrrrl is offline Senior Member
    Awesome suggestion. The best. Beats surgery!

OP - skin takes a good year or two to shrink back. Dry brushing can help increase circulation and lots of fats are good, plus my little tip - coconut oil rubbed in - you can both enjoy this theraputic massage... but please don't leap into surgery until she's waited over a year... And tone the pecs up. It's all about lift.

Donavicky is offline Junior Member
    Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Your wife should pay attention to correct bra size. Discomfort fitting bra will not achieve the same look and feel of a bra properly installed. Most department stores and lingerie shops offer free bra measurements. I would strongly recommend that your wife take this opportunity, on a regular basis cup size changes quite frequently, which is a natural part of aging have a certain impact on your wife breasts.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    You'll have to post pics so we can give accurate advice
    you are ...just...naughty !!!!!

As her body adjusts and changes, she will fill out a wee bit more, and they will settle down. What age is your wife ????? Cos the older we get gravity does intercept - and that goes for you guys too. Ceiling pointing goes to wall pointing goes to ......
    I have found that as the weight drops, the face and breasts seem to be the first to lose, but then it readjusts... so hang in there (what does my husband tell me? more than a mouthful.....)
    G
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

EmeraldRose is offline Senior Member
    This would make my husband incredibly happy! He frequently tells me he'd like to just hold them up for me

cayla29s is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrey29584 View Post
    My wife has asked me to ask you guys this. Since going Primal she has lost 42lbs and dropped in bra size from a 36c to a 32a. Now her breast sag way down and seem like a bunch of loose skin. She doesn't like this, but it doesn't bother her enough to have some type of surgery. She does not care about the cup size(nor do I) she just want them to lift back up. Any experience here? Does this fall under Mark's post on loose skin? Could this be the same type of problem some people have with belly skin? She has really good skin, after 3 kids and losing 42lbs she very few stretch marks and a very firm almost 6 pack. No loose skin anywhere but in the breast area. Any suggestions here would be great, Thanks fellow cavedwellers.
    It really depends how old a woman is. the older you get the slower the cell renewal is. Skin takes time to adjust to the new body but in the meantime tell her to do some mild exfoliation around her breast and keep it moisturize to help the skin with elasticity. As well adding bench pressing to her workout routine is really helpful. Basically anything that stimulates the pectoral muscles helps the breast to look more perky.

Not everyone's breast are perky and there are tonnes of really good bras now to help with that.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Try a little cold water therapy. A 60 degree shower will perk those puppies right up!

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    Ugh... I am getting to have the same problem, and I haven't come close to losing all my excess weight either... I AM hoping that something will perk them up a bit. I mean, I'd like to look good naked, and I'm not sure that's possible with saggy, deflated breasts no matter how awesome I get my abs to look!! I am certainly eating plenty of fat (more than I did in CW days)... so we'll see.

To me, bras aren't really an answer. Sure they can look good in a bra, but that's not really the point. The point is I want them to look good with the BRA OFF!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast