Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone Switched My Brain On page

Meatgrrrl is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb Someone Switched My Brain On

Primal Fuel
    Uh, I'm not usually a dullard (though evidence to the contrary may be shown as I post more on this forum) and I take my thyroid meds... but since eating this way, I seem to have become super alert...

I usually feel 'normal' but I feel more aware... noticing everything without trying.

I'm also waking up earlier. I seem to have lost a little weight as my jeans are looser, and I seem to be constantly happy, though this could be tested by the idiots I have to deal with at work, but for now...

This is normal, right?

newlife77 is offline Member
    Sounds great and is what I'm waiting for to happen to me! Stick with whatever you're doin cos its working, lucky u!

H x
    An English girl who's been on lots of different diets, weight gone up and down but always been a naturalist at heart and have always wondered why "Conventional Wisdom" diets don't allow you to eat red meat and nuts - that are purely natural things?! So feel I've found my niche in the PB/Paleo Lifestyle and really want to make this my way of life for good!!!

I was the same to start with, when I went totally primal! Recently I have allowed that nasty coffee back into my life, and havnt felt quite so good...so yesterday decided to cut it out again, and today I feel rank!! That horrible withdrawal headache is back. However, he will only be here for a couple of days, then I will be back to feeling sooper dooper again!
    Long may in continue!

Ok, that's good, thanks!

I still have coffee but I've found myself forgetting to have a second.

I tracked my fats and they're up around the 60% plus each day. I have done Atkins, South Beach, which is what led me here, but never had this much sat fat ever in my life. I'm only in my second week but I hope it carries on.
    It's freaking awesome!

How's the weather in UK girls? I bet your spring will be better than my summer in Aus was.

Well spring is definately trying to spring! It was lovely and sunny when I walked the dog at 8 this morning, but when I went out
    at 10 it had gone cold. Its been a bit overcast this afternoon, but sun is out again now so I can hardly see the mac screen!!
    Its definately getting better tho!

Lucky you!

Well I'm awake at 6am this morning. DAMNIT. It's getting earlier every day.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrrrl View Post
    Lucky you!

Well I'm awake at 6am this morning. DAMNIT. It's getting earlier every day.
    Waking up early is awesome as long as you're not sleepy. I love it when I pop awake and the sun is just coming up.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

I'm liking it Uncephalized... I get to see the people I love before they head out of the door. I'm just hoping it doesn't get earlier than 6am

GrokON is offline Senior Member
    I am in the same boat, energy wise! I haven't had the usual "9am to 2pm nap" I used to require after hubby left for work. Now, I am up to cook breakfast with him, then up for the day!
    5'6" Female, 29 Years Old, 260/195/120

"Discipline is choosing between what you want NOW, and what you want MOST!"

There's obviously stuff going on in our bodies we don't know about. It's pretty cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast