Thread: New Here page

Rachel19 is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I started researching this way of eating last Wednesday, downloaded the book to my Kindle, and started eating this way almost immediately.

I've been working out since November. In that time, I've gone from 34 percent body fat to 24 percent body fat. And now I am ready to take it to the next level. My goal is 19 percent body fat.

I plateau'd eating a low fat, high carb diet. So, I'm changing over to this WOE. I may be sensitive to dairy and grains, so I'm eliminated both for now (but would love to add some dairy back in the future.)

I consistently lost 2.5 percent body fat each month, even including my plateau, so I'd love to get to my goal by May 1. Of course, fat loss is never linear for me, but I think it's a realistic goal.

I'm currently at the gym three to four times a week. I do mostly strength training with some cardio.

I'll be reading everything that I can!

Rachel19

BTW, I am not 19. I am 43! The 19 refers to where I want to be, body fat percentage wise.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

Keep at it and you'll feel like you're 19!

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

anniegebel Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

welcome! I've been Primal for about 2 weeks. I love how natural it feels, though. You're going to love MDA too...so much support and advice and great ideas!