Thread: Hey, I LIKE this food! page

Sunnivara is offline Senior Member

Hey, I LIKE this food!

Shop Now
    I would not have guessed it but I actually like these foods. I made myself some home-made chili the other day. It was most satisfying and delicious. Today I made some beef soup. I am eating things I never ate before ... and enjoying it. Parsnips?! Turnips?! Never before! I made my soup with stew meat, parsnips, turnips, carrots, onions, and celery and it was the most tasty thing! I could have eaten 5 bowls! But, surprisingly, I was full after just 1 bowl. Wow. What a way of eating! What a concept ... eating healthy and being satisfied! Who would have thought?

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    crazy how that works out
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.

Sol y Sombra is offline Senior Member
    I have tasted some new foods myself since I started Primal - for example, I've had pig's tongue a couple of times and am in love with it, it's easily the best part of the animal you can eat. I've also tried parsnips and love them. Actually, I constantly find myself experimenting with tastes and recipes. I've made desserts I wouldn't have dreamed about (and loved them) and on the whole I've been eating a much more varied diet since I went primal than my pre-primal one. I've been trying hard to make this work and I think it has been paying off. I just wanted to share this, I suppose

activia is offline Senior Member
    Near Boston MA
    Learn More
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs