Thread: Belly fat! page

dioica is offline Junior Member

Belly fat!

So this past week some random stranger asked me if I was pregnant (I'm not) so I am interested in losing some belly fat. A friend told me to eat a little bit of sunflower seeds three times a day and it's supposed to help specifically with belly fat. Has anyone else heard of this? Or do I just need to stay my primal course and wait for it to go away on it's own? Any feedback would be ultra helpful!

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dioica View Post
    So this past week some random stranger asked me if I was pregnant (I'm not) so I am interested in losing some belly fat. A friend told me to eat a little bit of sunflower seeds three times a day and it's supposed to help specifically with belly fat. Has anyone else heard of this? Or do I just need to stay my primal course and wait for it to go away on it's own? Any feedback would be ultra helpful!
    Go on your primal own, but I would introduce strength training, if you haven't done so. Are you walking, or sprinting, by any chance? Also, try Intermittent Fasting, if you haven't done so already . But, I'd advise to take it in baby steps.

bhooray is offline Junior Member
    Squats, squats, squats!!

Slowly of course, if you're new but I lifted weights for years and never made huge gains, until I started squats. Now my spare tire has shrunk significantly.

Oh, and stay Primal!

deepglades is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dioica View Post
    A friend told me to eat a little bit of sunflower seeds three times a day and it's supposed to help specifically with belly fat.
    Sounds like some hocus pocus that will not have any positive results. I would stay away from this person.