Thread: My first, obligatory intro, post page

Chuckles is offline Junior Member

My first, obligatory intro, post

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone,

I am starting to go primal. I wasn't going to join the forum but I just went for my first walk/run in my Vibram Five Fingers, and it was the most fun I've had "exercising"... ever.

I'll give a quick bio about myself. I got out of the Army in November after a 4 year enlistment. I was in pretty good shape at the time, but towards the end of my enlistment, and especially after I was out I've gained about 40lbs. After I ate a whole pie the other weekend I decided it was time to get healthy.

I absolutely hated working out when I was in the Army, i did because I had to. And had foot, knee, and back pain the whole time.

So I decided it was time for change. So I'm sure you can fill in the blanks and now I'm here. I've got a pair of Vibram five fingers. I've got a fridge/freezer stocked with eggs, fish, beef, and elk. And Broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and asparagus. And I ordered a thing of primal fuel to help my appetite while I work. My wife is supportive, which is nice since she does the majority of the cooking. And my daughter (age 3) is just excited to be outside more often. And my dogs love the walks and runs.

I work alot, 12-14 hours a day. My day is split between driving and walking. I actually deliver and sell people food. So, i've made my intro, i'm excited to keep going, and i'm going to try to keep a bit of a log/tracker of my progress here. I don't have a weight goal, since i don't really care about lbs... just feeling good/better.

Thanks for reading, and looking forward to seeing whats on the forum and talking to everyone more.

*Also, this is the first time i've ever been a member of a forum, so this is ALL new to me.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Chuckles. I hope it goes well.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.