Thread: St Patrick's Day page

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member

St Patrick's Day

Primal Fuel
    celebrated with corned beef/cabbage/potatoes. Oh yeah... and a big ol' SHAMROCK SHAKE!!!! That's a twenty percenter.

oxide is offline Senior Member
    And a beverage that's made by processing grains like barley and hops.

But not to worry, from what I've seen, most of it doesn't make it past the stomach or into the bloodstream.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Sunnivara is offline Senior Member
    Chili and beer!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Tequila Sunrise without the grenadine, NY strip, salad, grilled peppers and onions, and pepper poppers, along with grilled pineapple and s'more brownies (20%, dammit, those were tasty.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome