Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Planning a fast~ anyone interested? page 37

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I won't be joining in this time, but I'll follow along on the thread with interest.

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I can do 24's. I'll go with ya I really need to throw in 36 - 48 also. I have been a bad girl the last few days, and I was doing so well with my fasting. arrrggh Not too terribly bad, but enough little bads here and there that I am really feeling today. I have about 2 weeks to vacation (Sturgis) so I really wanted to be in better shape uggghh
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Nady is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I won't be joining in this time, but I'll follow along on the thread with interest.
    Glad to have you 'observe' any input would be welcome too!

Quote Originally Posted by gopintos View Post
    I can do 24's. I'll go with ya I really need to throw in 36 - 48 also. I have been a bad girl the last few days, and I was doing so well with my fasting. arrrggh Not too terribly bad, but enough little bads here and there that I am really feeling today. I have about 2 weeks to vacation (Sturgis) so I really wanted to be in better shape uggghh
    Boy do I hear you! Last few weeks have really tried my resolve. Even slipping on my Fast-5 program. :sigh: I'm going to blame it on the weather!

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    I did a 20. I have had my last meal for today, but I have to say, I am not full. And I am at 1600 calories. Not sure how I can not be full. I guess some of the crap I had over the weekend (my excuse is the grandkids here) anyways, I am not really full. I am at 37 carbs, 111 fat, 123 protein.
    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Well, tomorrow is start day for me~ looking forward to the break. Have been eating less than wisely lately, need to get back on track!

Rearden is offline Junior Member
    How long are you going for? I've been recovering from pertussis (sweet mother, it sucks!) and I don't feel like eating anyway. I may just join you.

Starting with 3 days, water fast. Will reevaluate then. Planning on several days (week maybe) 24hr. fast after that. Normally do Fast-5 with a 4-5 hr. eating window, but somehow, I've gotten very sloppy lately~ need to get back on track!

Rearden is offline Junior Member
    All right, I'm in. I'll count my 8.30 meal tonight as my last one; breakfast doesn't usually agree with me.

Hi all~ Doing pretty good here, it's just after 3pm, when I'd usually be thinking about my dinner, what to make and all~ so far, no hunger, no desire to eat.

How's everyone else doing?

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I see you are off to a good start, Nady.

I have found some of the things I learned about me and hunger during my fasts, have come in very handy in my eating life. It is easier for me to wait for good food, rather than succumb to something I shouldn't, just because I am hungry. I've learned I won't explode if I wait. Hunger is just a sensation. I can feel it and survive.

I am also much more attuned to True Hunger versus I Want To Eat Hunger.

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast