Thread: First Post page

Commander Quan is offline Junior Member

First Post

Shop Now
    Hey everyone, I'm Derrick. I've been reading MDA and the forums for the past year after picking up The Primal Blueprint. I started following the Primal Blueprint guidelines last year, and had good results with them until life got crazy and I fell off the wagon. I had decided after this past Christmas that I was going to really follow through with it, and since January have had excellent results. I am down to 220 lbs. from 245 and am wearing clothes I haven't fit into in years, and I can't wait to loose the next 25.

Besides the weight loss I am also free from the GERD symptoms I was experiencing before, and the wife no longer has to keep a can of air freshener on the nightstand. I recently had blood work done, and am happy to say that everything is Good/Excellent and that my Triglycerides are now 1/3 what they were 2 years ago when I had blood work done last.

Thanks Mark for your Primal Blueprint, and everyone else that contributes on MDA that makes this place an excellent resource.

Tom B-D is offline Senior Member
    Hi Derrick, good work, and now we can add "saves air freshener budget" to the list of PB benefits. I too used to make the sheets raise after those carb-y dinners, but those days are gone, LOL...everyone is happier...

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Derrick. I'm glad it's going well.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Alexrules is offline Junior Member

Виды и напра

Привет всем будущим и настоящим бизнесменам, давно нахожусь в поисках идей, мне попалась идея - , как по-вашему ,стоит ли заниматься этой темой? Заранее спасибо за советы и помощь!

barnes is offline Junior Member
    Terrence J. Brown 2481 Grand Avenue Orlando, FL 32809
    This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, I would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.