Thread: Dr. Dwight C. Lundell, MD page

Devain is offline Member

Dr. Dwight C. Lundell, MD

Primal Fuel
    Dr. Dwight C. Lundell, MD was on Fox 5 NY this morning, talking about how useless statin drugs are, and promoting a diet high in colorful vegetables, meat, eggs, and full fat dairy, as well as pointing out how the high carb low fat SAD has failed. Its good to see what is considered mainstream media channels putting out something besides CW.

Update - it was Fox News Channel's "Fox and Friends Weekend"
    Im not in this world to live up to your expectations and youre not in this world to live up to mine. ―Bruce Lee

2012: 01/17 238~34% | 03/17 215~28%| 5/17 196~24% | 8/22 188 ~20% (then I got lazy)
    2013: 1/27 190~20%

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devain View Post
    Dr. Dwight C. Lundell, MD was on Fox 5 NY this morning, talking about how useless statin drugs are, and promoting a diet high in colorful vegetables, meat, eggs, and full fat dairy, as well as pointing out how the high carb low fat SAD has failed. Its good to see what is considered mainstream media channels putting out something besides CW.

Update - it was Fox News Channel's "Fox and Friends Weekend"
    Yeah, funny thing is they will explain the Primal or Paleo food choices, but won't use those actual words. I've run into the same dilemma where you can clearly turn some people off by using those labels, but no matter. I feel like using them gives credit where credit is due.

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Hush went on an extended monologue last week quoting Dr. Lundell's recent article. 600 radio stations are one bully pulpit as long as he can keep his foot out of his mouth. Let's hope it's the beginning of the end of the cholesterol hypothesis.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.