Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you eat for BREAKFAST today? page

tf
    tf is offline Member

Shop Now

Salmon seared, blueberries, broccoli, piece of coconut with the brown skin still on. Felt great.

Acmebike is offline Member

Nothing, fasting on Fridays through Lent and perhaps beyond. Dig it. But your breaky sounds like the bomb!

bootson is offline Senior Member

Nothing... Should have though. Felt a bit shaky at work... Planning on eggs and spinach tomorrow. Yum.

foodaddict is offline Member

I was in a hurry so I just had 4 hard boiled eggs. I need to spice up my breakfasts a bit more. I made some guacamole a couple weeks ago and I had that with my hard boiled eggs. They were awesome.

beckinwolf is offline Member

Nothing too exciting. 4 eggs scrambled in butter, an apple, and 1/2 cup of almond milk.

Carpe Diem!

Kasey is offline Member

I blended up some young coconuts and water to make a "yogurt" and added that to blueberries and avocado. Tastes better with coconut milk from mature coconuts though.

allie Guest

I threw together a quick salad with raw and cooked veggies, canned salmon, S&P and vinaigrette. Then I had a very similar lunch. lol

I need to spice up my breakfasts too. I'm fine with lunch and dinner, but the first meal of the day is the one I always have trouble with. I had eggs (hard-boiled or in omelette) most of this week, so for now I'm tired of them.

Lately I've been having a protein shake with whey powder, coconut milk and flaxseed. Or just simple fruit + nuts or cheese, or yogurt with some berries... yeah, I've got more dairy than usual sneaking in, but I'm needing a little variety. I might make a batch of cocoa & coconut snacks or something.

tf
    tf is offline Member

@allie: I get bored with eggs too. My breakfast this morning was delicious. 1/3 pound salmon steak -- high quality -- seared 1.5 min each side, was one of the best breakfasts ever. I am planning to find a recipe with collards and turkey bacon. Also mixed it up recently with frozen chicken breasts microwaved with frozen spinach microwaved. Add fruit and coconut.

Dagny is offline Member

I had a 4-Egg Omelet, with bell pepper and 1/2 an Avocado, cooked in Coconut Oil, topped with some zesty salsa.

Kent Hawley is offline Junior Member

Big bowl of IF.

Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast