Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you eat for BREAKFAST today? page 11

Sugarisatoxin is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

3 eggs fried in butter with a cup of left over steak and Frank's Hot sauce. Wow, it was good. Oh, 2 cups hot 8 o`clock coffee.

chocolatechip69 is offline Junior Member

Half a cup of greek yogurt, mashed banana and couple of strawberries. Note to myself, stick to eggs and meat. Already feel hungry only few hrs after breakfast.

maba is offline Senior Member

A cup of raw milk w/ saffron and cardamom, a few chicken kebabs and half a pear

Dez
    Dez is offline Junior Member

Nothing! after getting over CW need for breakfast, i discovered i do better without it and don't consider food til at least lunchtime

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member

5 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, mushrooms, bell peppers, cheese plus a blueberry, banana shake, yogurt with flax seed and water.

Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Tiger is offline Junior Member

2 bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow), green onions, chicken, 2 strips bacon, 4 eggs cooked in all the grease and a cup of blueberries.

"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor." - Aristotle

Greg is offline Senior Member

3 egg omelette stuffed with left over eye round steak and peppers.

ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Steve-in-MN is offline Member

Two eggs fried over medium in coconut oil, with butter melted on top. Plus the yolks of four more fried eggs that my kids left on the plate after eating the whites. Also some grapes and a small glass of homemade whole milk kefir.

AndyB Guest

Running behind this morning, so no eggs. Half an avocado and a few scoops of my wife's low fat cottage cheese, along with two cups of black coffee and a mid-morning glass of whole milk.

Made up for it at lunch with a big ol' salad with hardboiled eggs, tuna, asparagus, hot peppers and homemade balsamic/EVOO/dijon dressing (love the salad bar at my office cafeteria).

jennf is offline Senior Member

Today was 3 eggs, 2 slices bacon, and about a cup of curried cauliflower. Just starting to get hungry now, more than 5 hours later.

Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast